Aulani-Where to Eat-2015-Help!

Ooh I gotta check this out! We are planning to do a grocery stop but since we're only doing a Studio (2 of us) I'm thinking we'll do something cheap (if we don't eat at 'home') for lunches. Part of the fun of a vaca for us is eating out so I'm excited to try lots of local places.

Did anyone go to a place on the North Shore called the Sunset Point Bar and Pool? It is at a resort, but from what I have read, anyone can go there. It has some great reviews.

If you go into Honolulu, I highly recommend Sweet E's Cafe for breakfast or the Side Street Inn for a late lunch/dinner. We make the effort to go to both on every trip.

questions about roy's:

1. how long would it take to walk there?
2. on google maps it looks like there's a walkway cutting across the golf course to get to roy's. can we use that?

questions about roy's:

1. how long would it take to walk there?
2. on google maps it looks like there's a walkway cutting across the golf course to get to roy's. can we use that?

It was an easy walk to Roy's, about 10 minutes from the lobby of Aulani. There is a drive leading up to the clubhouse that you can follow.

For breakfast you have to try Boots and Kimo's. The best macadamia nut pancakes ever, but you do need a car to get over there.

If you like Sushi and other Japanese food, Sushi Yuzu (over by Monkey Pod) is pretty good. I'll be interested in hearing reports on the Four Seasons restaurants next door when it opens mid-year. They'll have lunch at their seafood restaurant and their bar and grill, but I'm most excited about dinner at their Pan-Asian restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter