Aulani View Question

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
I’ll be booking Aulani for my daughter and her boy friend.(maybe a proposal??)
She has been to Disney many times and loves DVC, however, her boy friend has never been to a DVC!
He wants an ocean front, and I know there are no ocean fronts there.
I want to make this very magical for them, so, as far as views go any particular building I should request. I’m guessing a high floor would be best!
Suggestions please!!!

There are plentyof ocean view rooms. Requesting a high floor for sure is ideal. If you look at the first post in the Aulani Villas and Views thread it shows a break down of what the views are for the rooms in each building.

I know there are no ocean fronts there...
The layout is quite different at Aulani, and while a room facing the ocean with no other view might be ideal in Waikiki, it is not the best kind of location in Aulani. It is shaped like a "U". The best request would be for "ocean view" and "higher floor." This generally puts you on the inside of the "U" overlooking the lazy river (lovely by day, and twinkling gorgeous by night) with a clear line of sight out over the beach to the ocean. It also puts you within earshot of mellow live Hawaiian music that drift up the lanais from the buffet at the inside base of the "U". So don't worry about a traditional ocean view. This is much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter