• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Room Location Requests

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Sorry, I know this has been covered. Need to get this done ASAP for our August trip.:banana:

What member services phone number and/or e-mail have you been successful with to make Villa requests at Aulani.

Thank you!:thumbsup2

Any suggestions, we have a 2 bedroom ocean view and we want to have a pool / ocean view from our villa. Best location or rooms to request :confused3

We are leaving aulani today. Our third trip. We always want Ewe building, ocean view, one bedroom, 9th floor and above, over ohana room because we like to listen to music with appetizers and wine at night. I make the reservation online. Then I call customer service to ask them to put in request . Then call aulani directly a couple of weeks ahead to tell them and make sure our request is on record . Of course they always say they can't promise but we have always gotten exactly what we want.

By the way I should add that rooms 950 and above which are two bedroom and 952 and above which are one bedroom have huge lanais, , look over the entire pool area and lazy river and lagoon and ocean also have view in opposite direction to hills and another ocean view. Perfect location for us. Some of the one bedrooms have much smaller lanais.

By the way I should add that rooms 950 and above which are two bedroom and 952 and above which are one bedroom have huge lanais, , look over the entire pool area and lazy river and lagoon and ocean also have view in opposite direction to hills and another ocean view. Perfect location for us. Some of the one bedrooms have much smaller lanais.

We have a dedicated 2-bedroom pool view. Any idea how 550 would be?

Thanks!

I think I just put my request thru Member Services like I always do at WDW. Do you think I should call Aulani directly too?? :confused3 I just asked for the long wing of the Ewa building on as high a floor as possible overlooking the Starlit Hui lawn (we booked an IV studio).

We have a dedicated 2-bedroom pool view. Any idea how 550 would be?

Thanks!
There is a view post for villa 552 (on the villas and views thread) which would be next to 550. That should give you a good idea about the view.

I think I just put my request thru Member Services like I always do at WDW. Do you think I should call Aulani directly too?? :confused3 I just asked for the long wing of the Ewa building on as high a floor as possible overlooking the Starlit Hui lawn (we booked an IV studio).

Annie, I would request Ewa Bldg, high floor (if you want that) Room # ending in 73 or 79.

We had room 1650 when we were at Aulani last October. Bellman that took our luggage to our room remarked that we were lucky---getting one of the best rooms at the resort. WE AGREED!!!! View of ocean and valley was beautiful.
I would think any room ending in "50" would be great.
If we are lucky enough to return to Aulani, that is what I will be requesting!

Thanks for al the great reply's! Very helpful, I'll be calling tomorrow to put in our requests.

Annie, I would request Ewa Bldg, high floor (if you want that) Room # ending in 73 or 79.

Yes, I already put this request in thru MS for this but I was asking if I also need to call the resort too or is putting the request in with MS enough?? I didn't want to seem tooooo pushy by asking for rooms ending in XX or XX. I just figured asking for the highest floor possible would be enough to get a glimpse of the ocean too. But now my concern is whether or not putting requests in with MS is enough?!:confused3 I guess it can't hurt to call the resort too huh?

Yes, I already put this request in thru MS for this but I was asking if I also need to call the resort too or is putting the request in with MS enough?? I didn't want to seem tooooo pushy by asking for rooms ending in XX or XX. I just figured asking for the highest floor possible would be enough to get a glimpse of the ocean too. But now my concern is whether or not putting requests in with MS is enough?!:confused3 I guess it can't hurt to call the resort too huh?

Once MS puts the request on your reservation, it is in there. It is enough. You can call a few weeks a head of time to double check the request if it will make you feel better.
The only reason why I suggest adding the room #'s for the Ewa tower IV requests is that they could then put you in a high view on the short wing, and you will not see any ocean over there. If you request specifically the rooms ending in XX, then the request is for the exact location you want...Then we can just cross our fingers that they are granted.

Once MS puts the request on your reservation, it is in there. It is enough. You can call a few weeks a head of time to double check the request if it will make you feel better.
The only reason why I suggest adding the room #'s for the Ewa tower IV requests is that they could then put you in a high view on the short wing, and you will not see any ocean over there. If you request specifically the rooms ending in XX, then the request is for the exact location you want...Then we can just cross our fingers that they are granted.

I included the "long wing" as part of my original request too….sigh. Guess I'll go ahead & call sometime to double check on all of it.

Annie, you must be in your glory with all the planning now. It's a long time coming. Good luck!

I'm reading up on these replies as I'm not too far behind you.

Can you call ms and the resort? I thought if it was thru DVC the resort couldn't help you??
Confused??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter