Aulani Picture of the Day thread

Just back, so I'm going to try to post a pic a day until I can write a TR!

Attachments

• IMG_9235.JPG
    IMG_9235.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 15

Just wanted to say that I love this thread. Keeps me going until our next visit - which won't be until mid-2018.

If anyone can tell me how to resize pics from my iPhone, I'll get back to posting!! Couldn't find the how-to on the Tech Forum :/

If anyone can tell me how to resize pics from my iPhone, I'll get back to posting!! Couldn't find the how-to on the Tech Forum :/
share them with yourself via email, then it will ask you what size you want to send, small, medium large or actual, and will give you file size. usually medium or large will be under 1mb

full

share them with yourself via email, then it will ask you what size you want to send, small, medium large or actual, and will give you file size. usually medium or large will be under 1mb
O. M. G. That is so freakin obvious. You're an evil genius, and I mean that as the highest compliment. Thank you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!