• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani-May 9-16,2015 2BR Ocean View

deerh

DIS Veteran
Just returned from an AMAZING trip to Aulani. All 6 of my family went-Myself,DW,DS,DD,Boyfriend and girlfriend of my son and daughter. We had another couple who could not go with us, so we kept the studio and gave that to my son and girlfriend. 4 of us stayed in the 2BR...

The place is amazing and we had a great time. Will post pictures, etc over the next several days... If I remember how!! LOL...

Shoot any questions my way and I can answer them... About traffic, weather, Pearl Harbor, etc..
I WILL recommend renting a car and drive around the island.. We did this and it was amazing..
Also went to Waimae Falls and it was great as well...

DeerH

I meant to say AULANI in my post!!! Must be Dreaming about it, so I misspelled it!!!

DeerH

Our Ocean view from our villa at Aulani.. 2BR Villa... 6th floor... Very nice...

Ok.. so Our trip was awesome...
Some things we did...
1.. Enjoyed Ama Ama one night... For DW and I. Had the best food and the service was great.
2. Went around the Island with the rental car (van). Went past Turtle Bay Resort and went back to Aulani on H-3.. A nice 2-3 hour trip..
3. Went to Waimea Falls for 2-3 hours. Hiked up to waterfall where my DS (26) and DD (21) and her BF (21) and my son's GF (24) went
into the waterfall pond. DW and I sat and filmed/took pics
4. Went to the beach 2-3 days and enjoyed it.
5. Rented a Large Cabana 1 day and REALLY enjoyed that.. A MUST DO...
6. Ate at Monkeypod (Impressed with it but not a 10 out of 10... Maybe an 8...
7. Got refillable mugs while there...

Enjoyed our trip, and would go in back in a heartbeat....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter