Aulani March 2013 Excursion Review

Thanks.

I changed our reservation to 9:45. We got in on the "free breakfast" promotion (at Ulu Cafe) and don't want to miss free! The Pearl Harbor tickets cost $103. Did I do someting wrong?

Last night temps were supposed to get to -10° I'm SO ready for Hawaii.

Our Passport to Pearl Harbor tickets were $55 each.

What is the free breakfast promotion? Thanks!

Susan

It's for peasants like me who do not own DVC. (And I didn't want to rent because my mother's health has me on eggshells that I'll need to cancel, which you can't do renting.) The promo must be booked by 1/15. It's pay for three nights get one free (I had originally planned to go for six nights so added the two free nights :banana: ) AND get breakfast for two each morning at Ulu Cafe.

Our Passport to Pearl Harbor tickets were $55 each.

Okay, that makes me feel better.

I can't remember, did you do any luaus?

We have littler kids... (3,5,5,8) and a teen going with the 5 adults....can the kids come with on the sunset dinner? Or would they be out of place, more of an adults-only thing? We might do an adults-only night if it was awesome....

There were a few kids on the sunset cruise, but frankly I think they might be better at the afternoon cruise where they stop and you can snorkel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter