Aulani Booking June/July 2019

gordonpop24

Earning My Ears
Looking for suggestions or someone that has Aulani as their home base resort to book a trip. I'm looking to book Aulani next summer but know it's very difficult to secure. I went there 4 years ago and more than ready to go back!
I have to wait until November to reserve and worried no rooms will be available.
Suggestions??

Thanks!
Shelly

Hi Shelly,
I rented points from a DVC member for our trip next June (I searched the forum on Disboards). I wanted a hotel room, so I booked opening day of the 11-month window. Good luck!

Hi Shelly,
I rented points from a DVC member for our trip next June (I searched the forum on Disboards). I wanted a hotel room, so I booked opening day of the 11-month window. Good luck!
Thank you! I am a DVC member but my home base is Wilderness and Bay Lake. I will check this forum for anyone with Aulani as their home base.

Are 1BR difficult as well?
I think Studio and 1 Bedroom are difficult to grab. I had a tough time getting any room in Aulani but had already purchased airfare since I found a great price. It worked out but looking for another option in case I cannot get the reservation in Nov.

I think Studio and 1 Bedroom are difficult to grab. I had a tough time getting any room in Aulani but had already purchased airfare since I found a great price. It worked out but looking for another option in case I cannot get the reservation in Nov.

It is the less expensive views that go the fastest. The pool view and ocean view hang around longer. I don't own at Aulani and have booked at 7 months and less than 7 months and had no issues, but I was booking Ocean View 1 bedroom two of those times and Ocean View Studio the other.

If I were you I would waitlist ASAP. Especially if you are waitlisting for one of the views that cost more.

A lot will depend on the view type you're looking to book. We went each summer from 2013-2015 for several weeks and never had an issue getting the nights we wanted at the 7 month booking window. We always do an Ocean View studio. From what I've noticed, the cheaper rooms in terms of point value tend to fill up quicker. With us booking an Ocean View each time, we never ran into an issue. Good luck and enjoy!

I had a hard time booking for our (1 BR Island View) June 2018 Aulani vacation at the 7 month window, thus I had to add our Aulani trip before our stay on Maui. I had originally wanted to book June 14-19, 2018 at Aulani adter our Maui stay, but there was no availability on the first booking date at 7 months.
We previously visited Aulani in November 2011, June 2012, July 2014. I never had problems booking at Aulani on the first day at the 7 month mark until last year.

If you need specific dates at Aulani, I would trade or rent points from an Aulani owner for your stay next year.

I own at VGC. Good luck with your booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter