Aulani 7 Month booking availability

hetzeltj

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this should be here or the DVC forum, but what is the avaialbility like for making a resy 7 months out for March 2021. We are currently booked at CCV in october, but with all the restrictions on parks it might be a good time for us to try Aulani.

I cant comment for sure but most of the rest of the year 7 month availability is pretty good. Unless you are looking for a hotel room (Next to impossible) or a standard studio. If you absolutely want to guarantee something you could always try your hand at offering a trade. CCV shouldnt be too hard to find someone with Aulani points to trade with.

Just pulled the trigger on 5 nights in an Ocean view studio in November. I dont want to deal with the parks this year and the hassle of getting a reservation. Until the parks are back to normal we will frequent HHI, vero and Aulani. This will be our first trip ever to Hawaii so super excited.

Great you are going to love it. We have never had an issue at 7-month booking window and we always go in that Feb/Mar window last time this past Feb we had two deluxe suites and one 2br. You may be disappointed in the ocean view as it is not a true ocean view it is only partial view only way to get true ocean view is the grand villas. My Garden view which overlooked luau grounds had a great ocean view. Ask for room 6 floor or above.

You will have a great time; just like you, even we feel that parks are harder to manage during these restrictive times; hence, we rebooked our cancelled May trip to Aulani for this December over Christmas. Hopefully, the quarantine will be lifted and we will be able to travel. Ocean view room is absolutely worth the points. We like higher floor rooms in EWA tower. Also, I disagree with previous poster, the views even from a studio are spectacular and well worth the additional points!

You will have a great time; just like you, even we feel that parks are harder to manage during these restrictive times; hence, we rebooked our cancelled May trip to Aulani for this December over Christmas. Hopefully, the quarantine will be lifted and we will be able to travel. Ocean view room is absolutely worth the points. We like higher floor rooms in EWA tower. Also, I disagree with previous poster, the views even from a studio are spectacular and well worth the additional points!

my uneducated guess tells me that Hawaii will open back up starting august 1. The extra $600 runs out on 7/31. So employees are fine now working now but when that runs out there will be pressure to open things up. I would assume Hawaiian officials know this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter