• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August DLP Quiz - Question 4

I actually kept thinking of Rex out of Toy Story but couldn't for the life of me think of where he would be-I kept trying to think of somewhere in studios for some reason. I forgot about Pizza Planet. I have never actually been in it as I think I read that the food is pretty horrible in it. Anyone tried eating there, if so, what was it like?

DisneyRGB said:
As a matter of interest, did ANYBODY get that right Russ??

I would never have got that in a million years!!

Just to let you know, six people actually knew the answer! I had no idea that the question would have caused so much trouble! :confused3

nicola said:
I actually kept thinking of Rex out of Toy Story but couldn't for the life of me think of where he would be-I kept trying to think of somewhere in studios for some reason. I forgot about Pizza Planet. I have never actually been in it as I think I read that the food is pretty horrible in it. Anyone tried eating there, if so, what was it like?
We went there this year for the first time - it was the only reason I got the answer right! Food was okay actually- pizzas and burgers mainly and strangest of all - a pizza burger! Wimped out of trying that one though... :rolleyes:

Pizza burger?

I've got to ask, what does that consist of? I know you didn't have one Steve_Rob but did you see any? I'm intrigued :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter