August Adults and Solo Travelers

Kinda Sorta. I am going to wear a maroon and red striped tank top that I got at the Disney Store. It has a siloutte of the pirate ship in black and gold Asian letters. I am wearing black capris and will probably get some pirate mouse ears. However, I am not so sure about Princess pictures in this getup so I am considering doing the pirate pic opportuities first and then changing.
I'm taking my Pal Mickey and he will be wearing his pirate outfit.

Please excuse the slight hi-jacking. :goodvibes

Anyone staying at the Movies Resort between August 5-12 or August 19-26?? If so let me know as I started a fridge swap and you can use our fridge for FREE during your stay!

gina

DBF and I will be there on August 26th from the 30th, free dining here we come. We are staying at Pop Century...

My fiance and I are going to be going Aug 20-25th, AllStar Movies. Going to the P&P Party on the 21st. It'll be my first trip, and his... 4th or so? He never visited more than a day or two before though, and definitely never on-site! It'll be our first real vacation together (visiting family doesn't count ;)), so I'm hoping everything'll be fine. :)

I'll be there august 7th-12th. I'm at a convention a few of those days. Is anyone going to the Pirate and princess party on the 11th?

Hey you! just found out I am going to be at WDW 6th-10th of August... will be with a college friend (from 1st attempt... i mean year at college). Maybe can get a hello in there at some point. We never see you anymore!

Bif

ForeverPrincess will you be a pirate or a princess? I think I might just go as myself. Or maybe i'll get a cute hat.

Hey Sha! Sorry I haven't been around. I'll come by and visit the chat soon. We should try and do something. Keep me posted!

My DBF and I (both 21) will be at POR or possibly renting points. 8/5 to 8/9. It will be his first trip and my first multi-day trip. I had many day trips growing up in Orlando. Never been to MGM to AK. Looking forward to our first trip as "adults" alone!

I'm so excited for my vacation (Aug 27-Sept 1)! Although the summer is going by fast, this last week has been a doozy!
I wish there was more for me to do on a daily basis to get ready.
How does everyone else bide their time?

I (35) am going with my mother (51) and sister (32). We will be at POP from 8/26-8/31. :woohoo: Mom and I are leaving the DH's at home. I am also leaving the kids at home with DH. My sister is the only one not married and has no kids. But, she really needs this trip. Once we get back she will be starting her PhD program. :headache:

This summer is flying by, but it feels like the end of August is not coming fast enough. :confused3

I'm so excited for my vacation (Aug 27-Sept 1)! Although the summer is going by fast, this last week has been a doozy!

My Mom and I are going to be staying at Pop from Aug. 28 - Sept. 1.... I bide my time by thinking of new ideas of what to bring, how to decorate windows, what we need to bring, worrying about how we are getting there, reading other peoples PRE-TRIP reports (including mvazul's above.... which is very good), deciding on what to bring, and counting the days!

45 and Counting!
Michelle

My Mom and I are going to be staying at Pop from Aug. 28 - Sept. 1.... I bide my time by thinking of new ideas of what to bring, how to decorate windows, what we need to bring, worrying about how we are getting there, reading other peoples PRE-TRIP reports (including mvazul's above.... which is very good), deciding on what to bring, and counting the days!

45 and Counting!
Michelle

Aaaawww! Thank you so much! That is very sweet!! :hug:

I'll be at the boardwalk 8/26 - 9/2 and...
at Jellyrolls after 9pm :)

We (me, two sons, best friend of oldest son, my friend from work and her Mom and daughter = 7 total) will be at the World August 25-September 1 at All Star Movies!!
I absolutely can not wait...but I'm gonna have to :eek:

We of course are taking advantage of free dining and I am super duper excited. As a single Mom this will be the 1st time we have ever gotten to eat at the nice venues. Always counter service for us (even that will break the bank!). Have our ADR's in place and can not wait.

This will be our 1st trip where we have planned our days around food :lmao: !

I will be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort from July 31-August 6. First time doing Disney as a solo traveler, but excited as anything, especially as my other summer plans fell through. I'm spending the first day at Epcot.

Would love to meet up w/any other solo/adult travelers and hang about. I'm female in my upper mid-twenties. I will be traveling on my own. It's the first time I'll have been to Disney World in about 10 years, I was at Disneyland about 3 summers ago.

I also have the dining plan but haven't made any reservations yet, as I haven't planned my days. :rolleyes1

I am a 47 year old woman who is going alone to Disney for the first time. I will be there August 1-August 6th. If anyone would like t meet for a meal.....let me know........thanks!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!