AUGUST 2017 Car rental watch

sluggozmom

DIS Veteran
Here we go... I always like Alamo
right now using the Costco ID 7014627 and a $25 coupon AD2823JAZ

I have no idea where this $25 code came from, I think I found it on the March thread, I am a Costco member.
Happy hunting and please post your codes!

Last edited:
Thanks for the code. I have a question. If I am not a Costco member, and use to code to book it, do they ask for ID proof when you pick up car?
Karen

Alamo rates seem really high right now for Aug. but I guess there is plenty of time for it to drop. My free upgrade code won't work. :(

I guess this is where I belong :)
Thanks for mentioning to check Costco. I'm a member, but I always forget to look at their rates. Since I am up with the dogs in the middle of the night, I might as well look now.:surfweb:

Just booked 8 days with these codes in July. Just an FYI at the end of the reservation it asks for your Costco Member number. sorry 8 days 7 passenger Mini Van for $484 all in

Are there any codes out there for other Rental companies like for Dollar, etc.?

Ok...now lets really get this AUGUST TRANSPORTATION PARTY STARTED !!!! My dates as of now are 8/18 - 9/2. I found that the COSTCO coupon does not work for my length of stay. It is only valid for 10 days or less is my understanding. So it looks like I may have a LONG LONG wait ahead before coupon codes really start working for me !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:magnify: Joining in on this thread. Trip dates are 8/9-8/23. Right now I have a standard reserved with Alamo, with the AP discount, for $424.04.

I'm still not seeing anything I want to book. My dates are August 25th to Sept 4th. The lowest at this time is $285 for a midsize with Alamo. We would need a mid size at bare minimum for the four of us.
I think I will continue to hold out. My ideal price point will be $200 or less.

Had been looking for a car rental(compact) 8/31/17 (12:45 am arrival) - returning back 9/4/17 approx 12 noon - Labor Day via CarRentalSavers.
Have been checking almost daily for a month.Was finding rentals around $200.00. It pays to keep checking - found it down to $120.00 including taxes 2 nights ago.

Had been looking for a car rental(compact) 8/31/17 (12:45 am arrival) - returning back 9/4/17 approx 12 noon - Labor Day via CarRentalSavers.
Have been checking almost daily for a month.Was finding rentals around $200.00. It pays to keep checking - found it down to $120.00 including taxes 2 nights ago.
Which rental agency did you book with? Any coupon codes did you use?

Which rental agency did you book with? Any coupon codes did you use?
All car agency's with coupon codes already preloaded. You see all and just choose the agency that best suits your needs and budget. Have used this site at least a dozen times all over when renting and have had zero issues. Always have found to be the lowest as well. Nice not to have to google for codes just to find out they don't work !
Budget was the rental agency with the lowest rate for our timeframe that we booked.

Last edited:
All car agency's with coupon codes already preloaded. You see all and just choose the agency that best suits your needs and budget. Have used this site at least a dozen times all over when renting and have had zero issues. Always have found to be the lowest as well. Nice not to have to google for codes just to find out they don't work !
Budget was the rental agency with the lowest rate for our timeframe that we booked.
Which website did you use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter