AUGUST 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I will be cancelling a Be Our Guest dinner for 2 people on August 16 at 7:45 pm. I will hold onto it for a few days. Send me a private message if you are interested.
Already cancelled .

Last edited:
I will be cancelling the following BOG, Ohana, Chef Mickeys ADRs for a party of 2. PM if interested, otherwise, will cancel by 9pm ET on 4/9.

BOG
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Time: 12:25 PM

Chef Mickey's
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Time: 5:35 PM

BOG
Date: Sunday, August 13, 2017
Time: 11:15 AM

Ohana
Date: Monday, August 14, 2017
Time: 7:45 PM

BOG
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 12:40 PM

Chef Mickey's
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 7:25 PM

Ohana
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Time: 7:45 PM

I will be canceling a BOG for August 11 at 6:20 pm for 2 people. Send a private message if you are interested. I will keep it a couple days.

They have opened a lot of BOG dinner reservations after 8:00 pm for August.

Edited: Its gone.

I have a BOG quick service lunch to cancel
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:50 PM
Time: 12:50 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

Last edited:
Just cancelled
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Dinner
August 21st
2 people
time was 7:40

Will be canceling
ROL breakfast package at Tusker House
August 25th for 5 guests
at 9:40 am

Edit: Cancelled/Taken

Last edited:
Just cancelled LTT for August 20th at 5:50 for 6 people.
Also I will be canceling
-ROL breakfast package at Tusker House August 25 9:40 for 5 people
-Planet Hollywood August 22 at 4:30 for 6 people
-ROL breakfast package at Tusker House August 23 at 9:15 for 5 people
-LTT August 25 4:45 for 5 people

Edit: August 25th ROL Tusker has been taken. Still have the other 3 to go.

Last edited:
Cancelling Ohana 8/28, 7:05pm, 4 people

Edit: taken

Last edited:
In honor of my 10th post, I would like to give back just a small fraction of all the knowledge that I have gained in the last week on this board.

Going to cancel for 8/25 (Friday):
  1. Cinderella's Royal Table at 8:10am for 4
  2. Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic! at 4:25pm for 4

Please PM to coordinate if wanted.

Last edited:
Just cancelled Trattoria Al Forno "Bon Voyage Breakfast" for 4 at 7:50A on Thursday, August 17th.

I am going to be canceling a BOG dinner on August 17 @ 8:05 for 3 in the next couple of weeks. PM me to coordinate.

Guidelines are in the first post, right at the top OF THIS PAGE!

all posts not following these guidelines have been removed without comment

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

I have a reservation to cancel:

Be Our Guest - Quick Service Lunch
Thursday, August 31, 2017
1:45pm
Reservation for 2

I'll hold on to it until next Friday evening (5/26/17) for anyone interested in coordinating. :)

Edit: Cancelled

Last edited:
Last chance
I will be cancelling the following on Monday May 22nd
-LTT August 20 at 5:50 for 6 people
-Planet Hollywood August 22 at 4:30 for 6 people
-ROL breakfast package at Tusker House August 23 at 9:15 for 5 people
-LTT August 25 4:45 for 5 people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!