August 2016 - Lets Plan Together Starting Now!!!

I have a magical deal currently booked for the 8/14-8/20 at the Polynesian. We would really like to add a day or two to the front, but that was the start date for the deal so I am waiting to see what discounts Disney offers for that time period and then will probably do a split stay at CBR or POR since we need a room that fits 5.

We are booked at the Contemporary, Garden Wing for August 23 to 26. My daughter and I are going and we can't wait! Our first time on a monorail resort. Our 180 time mark is this Wednesday and I am so excited to start making our advance dinner reservations and fast passes.

I have a magical deal currently booked for the 8/14-8/20 at the Polynesian. We would really like to add a day or two to the front, but that was the start date for the deal so I am waiting to see what discounts Disney offers for that time period and then will probably do a split stay at CBR or POR since we need a room that fits 5.
You can add a day to those dates usually, maybe contact your TA :)

Joining this group. I've booked CBR for me, my sister, our kids (2 girls + a toddler boy) and my mom. Apparently the DHs think this trip will be too girly.
But waiting for a quote on a magical deal tomorrow. If so, I hope to switch to Poly.
This will be everyone's first trip except mine, and I only did 2 days offsite 2 yrs ago and zero planning. Looking forward to a great time for all

We were able to extend the magical deal a couple of days at the beginning of our trip (we were originally booked 2 weeks later then had to move our trip up to start on August 7th - our TA was able to book the first few days on their early August deal and extend it a couple of days later, then book the rest (August 12th and on) on the magical deal and extend it a few days earlier so the whole trip is covered by a deal.

Joining in, my DD and I will be staying at the GFR 8/22-8/29, we are so excited to try the GF, we got a magical deal. We love staying at monorail resorts, this will be our second late August trip. I made our ADR's this week and we have a pre-park opening BOG breakfast.

Joining in, my DD and I will be staying at the GFR 8/22-8/29, we are so excited to try the GF, we got a magical deal. We love staying at monorail resorts, this will be our second late August trip. I made our ADR's this week and we have a pre-park opening BOG breakfast.
Nice. We will see you then.

Joining in! Just booked a trip for Poly 8/23-8/27. We got a great deal through our TA. It is my son's first visit (he will be 23 months) and our first time staying at a monorail resort. I already have a pre-park opening breakfast at CP and a lunch ressie at BOG. Now I am debating on what to do for our dinners. Any suggestions with a toddler?

Joining in! Just booked a trip for Poly 8/23-8/27. We got a great deal through our TA. It is my son's first visit (he will be 23 months) and our first time staying at a monorail resort. I already have a pre-park opening breakfast at CP and a lunch ressie at BOG. Now I am debating on what to do for our dinners. Any suggestions with a toddler?
You already have our long time favourite character meal - pre park opening breakfast at Crystal Palace :-) I would also suggest Garden Grill in Epcot. It is an AYCE meal, but it is served family style. With a toddler, it would be nice to have the food brought to you. Characters are Chip and Dale, Mickey and Pluto. We also like the AYCE character meal at 'Ohana for breakfast. It is also served family style and has Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto. They have Mickey waffles :-) Yum!

We'll be at AoA August 24-30, celebrating my husband's 40th birthday (August 29) and our 12th anniversary (August 19.) I wasn't sure we'd be able to afford a Disney vacation this year, but we just won't eat for the next five months so we can afford our Disney fix!:rotfl2: Lol

I'll be at the Pop with hubby and the boy, Aug 11-19! DS saw pictures of the Pop and said I wanna stay there!! I said sounds good, helps my wallet!!

Booked on the summer %30 special from Aug 2-9 at AKL. pretty excited. Last year was our first ever time to go for anyone in the family. We stayed at AoA. Had a blast, but the room was a bit small. We have 8 and 6 year old daughters. We also made the reservation for the cinderella dinner. Anyone done this before and have any pointers?

Going down August 21-25 for my 5th Disney trip (first solo!) and will be staying at the Boardwalk with a "magical" deal. Can't wait!

Going on aug 20-27 and finally staying at BWV. I have been wanting to stay close to Epcot for awhile now but always seemed to end up at BLT since that is my home resort. Can't wait to try this resort out for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!