August 2014 dream trip!

faithsmommy2005

Earning My Ears
Hi all- this will be my daughter (age 9) and I first cruise. My aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins will be joining as well (ages 16,4, and 1). We are hoping to gain insight from any of you seasoned cruisers on to do's, what no to do's, and cabins! We are thinking of either adjoining cabins or rooms across from one another so we can have the freedom to have the kids in one especially for the day we stay at sea. Any help is appreciated! And oh can I get the in on all this lingo I see- DS, DD, etc; so LOST! Lol thanks

Congrats on your first cruise! You'll have a great time! We're taking our first Disney cruise in March, 2014, but we've been on many others over the years. Don't know all the lingo, but DS=dear son DD=dear daughter, DH=dear husband, DW=dear wife, etc. Seems like you've got the LOL, IMHO, etc down? There are so many helpful people here, so I'm sure you'll get much info. Have you tried the Disney Mom link for info from the Mom who officially represents Disney? I got there from the Disney website.

Hi all- this will be my daughter (age 9) and I first cruise. My aunt, uncle, and 3 cousins will be joining as well (ages 16,4, and 1). We are hoping to gain insight from any of you seasoned cruisers on to do's, what no to do's, and cabins! We are thinking of either adjoining cabins or rooms across from one another so we can have the freedom to have the kids in one especially for the day we stay at sea. Any help is appreciated! And oh can I get the in on all this lingo I see- DS, DD, etc; so LOST! Lol thanks ��

Congrats on your first cruise! You'll have a great time! We're taking our first Disney cruise in March, 2014, but we've been on many others over the years. Don't know all the lingo, but DS=dear son DD=dear daughter, DH=dear husband, DW=dear wife, etc. Seems like you've got the LOL, IMHO, etc down? There are so many helpful people here, so I'm sure you'll get much info. Have you tried the Disney Mom link for info from the Mom who officially represents Disney? I got there from the Disney website.

Thanks! I super appreciate that. I know their is cruise lingo too ...I should just google it all. Disney moms seems like a good idea. I just want to prepare myself as much as possible!!

UR welcome, and I totally understand you wanting to prepare as much as possible. I've been researching everything I can so our 8yo won't miss out on anything when we go! Think I'm as excited as she is:-) Have fun!

Thanks! I super appreciate that. I know their is cruise lingo too ...I should just google it all. Disney moms seems like a good idea. I just want to prepare myself as much as possible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter