August 18, 2010...Can't wait for the MAGICal Mediterranean!!!

Erin I use the C25K app for my iPhone. It's really easy to use and I put in my own music in to run with.

I know we miss the cruise also. We were just talking about it while trying to decide what line to sail to Alaska next year. We're leaning towards DCL right now, the August 23rd sailing, we have a cat 4 booked and are waitlisted for a cat 3. I doubt one will come available, but maybe I'll have a shot if it does. I think our 2br suite on NCL is going to be cancelled.

I've never used an app for running, just listen to either a podcast or something to distract me from the task at hand. Maybe I should look and see if there are longer distance trainers....

We got home last night. Good to be at home, but I'm so missing the cruise and all our new friends!
Went grocery shopping, unpacked, and ensured all the bills got paid. Photos are now on the computer, but decided I needed to do a workout. I have a feeling that I'll be sore tomorrow. I didn't touch weights for over 3 weeks!

Kim

Hi everyone

great to hear u all had a great cruise
we were meant to be cruising with you all but had to cancal

any way anyone doing a trip report
would love to see and hear what we missed out on

Happy Labor Day Weekend to you all

Hi Everyone,

It was really nice meeting everyone.:thumbsup2 I liked running into folks throughout the 10 days at the various ports and on the ship to chat. Sorry, I missed meeting some of you.

I was shocked too...when I weighed in at home and only gained 2 pounds....weighed in again a yesterday and the 2 pounds are gone. I guess it was all the walking we did around the Mediterranean. :cool1:

We loved:love: the Disney Med. cruise so much we booked the 11 day in June 2011. ::MinnieMo This time we'll have a break after Rome...won't that be nice? Plus, since we did a lot on our own on the Aug. 18 cruise, it will be much easier to navigate the ports next year. Yea!!!

I've also made notes about what I packed and I plan to pack less next year :)

Take Care everyone,
Kim G.

PS. I'd like to send a big THANK YOU:cheer2: to Erin for putting together the journals....My DDs had fun filling them out and they provide a nice history of our vacation adventures.

Hi Everyone,

We loved:love: the Disney Med. cruise so much we booked the 11 day in June 2011. ::MinnieMo This time we'll have a break after Rome...won't that be nice? Plus, since we did a lot on our own on the Aug. 18 cruise, it will be much easier to navigate the ports next year. Yea!!!

I've also made notes about what I packed and I plan to pack less next year :)

Soooooo jealous!! Have a wonderful time!

We may do a NCL Baltic cruise next Summer but it won't be the same as Disney.

I would definitely pack less as well :thumbsup2

Take care,
Shawnprincess:

Soooooo jealous!! Have a wonderful time!

We may do a NCL Baltic cruise next Summer but it won't be the same as Disney.

I would definately pack less as well :thumbsup2

Take care,
Shawnprincess:

If you do that and find a military discount can you shoot me a message! DH should be back from Afghanistan by then and the baltics is our next place we want to go!

Hi Everyone,

It was so lovely meeting you all on the cruise - we just got back last night and are already missing it. Thank you all so much for the lovely FE gifts. Hope you all had a safe journey home am looking forward to catching up on the posts.

Vicky

Hi everyone

great to hear u all had a great cruise
we were meant to be cruising with you all but had to cancal

any way anyone doing a trip report
would love to see and hear what we missed out on

Happy Labor Day Weekend to you all

I am working on transfering my journal but it is going a little slower than I would like. I will post as soon as I can.

I've put a bunch of pics up at web.me.com/skamerrill

Not finished yet, but a good start.
Thank you for sharing :hug::hug:
Great photos

really wish we could have gone on this cruise but wasn't meant to be

I've put a bunch of pics up at web.me.com/skamerrill

Not finished yet, but a good start.

Kim, your pictures are GREAT:thumbsup2 I really enjoyed looking through them. I have some of the same as you and I have a few labelled differently than you-OOPS:rotfl2: It was hard for me to remember the name of every old building;)

If anyone wants to see mine, send me a PM and I will give you the link,
warning there are 579:scared1:

I think it's so fun to see how people all take the same vacation but do different things with it:goodvibes

Take care and have a good weekend everyone:wizard:

Shawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter