Attraction List in Excel???

mabas9395

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I
I'm the kind of guy who, when planning for our 4/24 trip, wants to list all of the DL attractions in excel so I can build my own tour plan based on height requirements, personal scariness factors, DS & DD personal rating, etc, etc, etc. Sounds like over-kill but that's the kind of guy I am.

I have searched the web for one but haven't found anything. Anybody have one or know where I can find one? I don't want to spend all night typing it myself.

Thanks.

Hi, all!
Just returned from DLR and am working on trip reports, but until then, I'll be happy to reply to any posts I can help out with!
For attraction checklists for both DL and DCA, try this link:
http://www.mouseinfo.com/index.php?page=checklist
It's not in Excel form, rather in Word, but you may be able to cut/paste or adapt it to work for you.
Great website with lots of information, too!
Enjoy!
Rose :)

Disneyland.com does not have an Excel document but does list the rides with the height requirements.

Ride Height Requirements

Also, have fun planning but don't be upset when the shipmates mutiny. I was so upset by the fact that I worked so hard on a plan and my husband dismissed it, it almost ruined our vacation. So, let the Plan be a fun thing to do to prepare for the trip and not let it turn out to be a symbol of who has the remote control. Your trip is supposed to be fun! Focus on the fun.

I am also trying to create daily plans, though DH and I both know who is really in charge: the kids! We'll try to stick to the plan, but if DS5 and/or DS1 has a major objection, we'll go with the flow. They may decide one penny press was enough (after I saved a pile of quarters and pennies and sorted them into an M&M mini tube), or that they don't want to get autographs (after I cut up 12x12 colored paper into 4x6 pieces), or that they'd rather spend the evening at the pool instead of that expensive, pre-paid park!

I'm hoping they'll want to do all the fun things that I want to do for them, but if not, we'll adjust and try again later. Either way, we'll be on vacation together at Disneyland, so it will be great anyway. :sunny:

WebmsterKelsie, thanks for posting the link! I hadn't seen descriptions of each ride yet, just ratings on who the ride was appropriate for and thrill factor. This is perfect.

Thanks degrapevine! The one in Word coppied nicely into excel.

Wait a second, you mean the kids are in charge? I thought I was the dad! Seriously, I already knew that (and hope I'll remember it).

In fact, since I have been there more than anyone in my family (DW only twice and kids never) my only job is to document EVERTHING with the dSLR and videocamera. I am only allowed to have fun if it does not interfere with my duties as photographer.

mabas9395 said:
Wait a second, you mean the kids are in charge? I thought I was the dad! Seriously, I already knew that (and hope I'll remember it).
Of course you realize that you are only in charge if the kids, and then the mom, let you be. ;)

Sounds like you are planning a great trip for your family! :thumbsup2

Alex2kMommy said:
I am also trying to create daily plans, though DH and I both know who is really in charge: the kids! We'll try to stick to the plan, but if DS5 and/or DS1 has a major objection, we'll go with the flow. They may decide one penny press was enough (after I saved a pile of quarters and pennies and sorted them into an M&M mini tube), or that they don't want to get autographs (after I cut up 12x12 colored paper into 4x6 pieces), or that they'd rather spend the evening at the pool instead of that expensive, pre-paid park!

I'm hoping they'll want to do all the fun things that I want to do for them, but if not, we'll adjust and try again later. Either way, we'll be on vacation together at Disneyland, so it will be great anyway. :sunny:

LOL- we have 4 of the M&M mini tubes ready to go with freshly S.O.S.ed scrubbed pre-82 pennies (and the quarters)!

I got my list done. It lists 243 different rides, entertainment attractions, character meets, restaurants and stores. It gives the Park (DL or DCA, not DTD), land/area of the attraction, height requirements and FastPass eligible. Now, each time I go I can use this as a start and add extra columns that will help my tailor that trip. I like using Excel (I use it every day in my job) because I can sort and filter the list to give me exactly the data I want to look at.

If anyone is interested in a copy, send me a PM. A warning though, I got most of my info from on-line sources so I can not guarantee the accuracy and I'm not a regular enough to know from memory which rides/restaurants/stores/etc are still open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter