ATT/Time Warner Deal paves way for Disney-Comcast battle

If Comcast was going to raise their bid, it would have been a while ago. With the support of the proxy advisors and the Murdochs, this deal is as good as done

I think Comcast is going to go hard to get SKY now. Disney won’t want to be a minority owner so they’ll probably end up selling their 39% share

(Cross-posted) Just reported: Comcast will not pursue bid for Fox assets, but will focus on acquiring Sky. Probably not a shocker, but at least it’s been confirmed.

Looks like this is a done deal, Disney now holds the allegiance of 21CF’s 2nd largest shareholder

I'm sure Comcast LOVES and is laughing at the fact that they just made Disney pay almost 20 BILLION dollars more for this!

Being reported on other sites, that the live stream of the disney vote has Disney voters approving with I believe 98% approval

Let all the Nerds Rejoice... They Are Coming Home!
Marvel-Studios-X-Men-and-Fantastic-Four.jpg

Glad the deal went through. Disney will probably push Avatar a lot more now and while I’m not a fan of the x-men or fantastic four, im glad they are back under one roof

Fox have sold their 39% of SKY to Comcast today. Seems Disney would rather sell and bring down the cost of what they owe for 21st Century Fox. Worked out at around 15 billion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter