Atlantis Bahamas - Gay friendly?

Joey - I think you will be fine as long as you stay on the resort. It will be mostly Americans and European's there most likely....

Go and Enjoy! ;)

Thanks Tony. We would be staying at/on the resort. Everything that we want is there. So I'm sure it will be okay. :)

I'm hoping for a report when you return - Chris and I have been thinking about going. :thumbsup2

Hey it's out third time in the bahamas and sad but true it's not the gayest place on earth but it's afordable for the holidays and you make it what you want... just do not expect gay beaches and tea partys more expect the young sex crazed red neck population on there first vacation out side the trailer park in years in town and at the bars however at atlants if your cute and in good shape the bartenders will wait on you if your average to normal
looking you may need to be a bit " hey I paid to be here to" and they kind of all go OH YA thats rite and start being atentive kinda lol but you will be fine if its just about kickin back and doing some swimming and shopping...

later Will and Thom

Hey gang, I actually just returned from my 3rd trip to Atlantis this year. My partner and I didn't have any problems at all. Each time was much fun. It's a beautiful place. I spent a lot of time at the water park. Did the Dolphin and Sea Lion functions.

Thanks again for all of the feedback.

My partner and I will be at Atlantis Jan 16-20. Any chance you guys will be there on those dates? If you have already gone, any tips?
Thanks,
AL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter