At BWV as we speak.......

Dizzy4Dizney

Mother to the Princess
We're here!!!! Our 2 bedroom standard view is SOOOOOOO far from the lobby. But we have a really pretty view of a small lake off to the side of the parking lot. Very private too! We are 1/2 way to MGM so we will be walking.

I have one big beef.....where is all the stuff that's suppose to be in the rooms! There are no big mixing bowls and whisks. Who stole them!!!!

Guess I'll have to call Housekeeping for all this stuff!

Any questions while I'm down here?? We are here until Nov 4

I have a 1 bedroom standard booked for December. I requested this area because I thought the pond looked pretty and it would be more quiet there. I really don't want to be close to the valet parking entrance.

I heard there is a side entrance on that end where you can enter from the parking lot, is it open? Can you also walk to MGM from that entrance/exit?

I didn't request a floor, is there one you would recommend?

Here's a strange question - do you have an ice tray in the freezer? We stayed there last year and had to run down the hall for ice, I later found out we should have had a tray. I'm thinking of packing my plastic Mickey tray, a used one doesn't sound appealing (wonder if they put them in the dishwasher between guests). I wish they had icemakers like OKW.

Have a great time!

Hi Debbi B,
Yes, there are 2 ice cube trays. But that doesn't mean it will be there in your unit! It guess you could call guest services if it's not.
Iwas going to, but yesterday morning was the only morning I was
going to make pancakes and I won't need it now!

This area is VERY nice! Very quiet. We're at the very end of
the BWV so there's not a lot of foot traffic. You can see the walkway to MGM, but not sure if we can go out the emergency exit to get to it. There is a door that you use your access card to go through that goes right outside of the driveway near the
buses. Nice short cut.

We are on the ground floor and I have a very nice view of the little pond. We go outside and sit there and relax. Sooo peaceful! It's very secure too, you really can't get to them unless you trudge through the brush.

Hope this helps!

If you get a chance, take a look over at the Beach Club and let us know how the construction on the BCV is coming along.

Have a great trip!

My family of 4 will be there in less than 2 weeks! I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Do you go in early or late? And how are the crowds at that time?

2. Have you tried to see the caravan of characters (Monday, Wednesday or Friday)? How was it????

I have a 6 and 8 year old and we are getting very excited about our first trip home! Have a great time!!!!

I'm so jealous. Was just there for a week in October, but I wish I was there now. I love that place!! (Except for that walk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter