ASMu and Crib?

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
My DH and I stayed at the All Star Music resort in July of last year
in a king room. The room was great and in a really good location and we have asked for the exact same room when we go next month. In November of last year, we stayed in a cabin at Fort Wilderness and rented a crib for our 2 year old DD to sleep in.

Having said that, we are going to rent a crib for our DD to sleep in while we are staying at the AS Mu next month. If I remember
correctly, we had plenty of room when we stayed there last year
without DD and think we'll have no problem with a crib in the room. Our DD will not sleep in a play pen and she sure isn't sleeping with us! I'd never get any sleep if she slept with us!

My question is...has anyone ever stayed in a king or double room at any All Star resort and rented a crib? I'm not talking about the Pack N' Play playpen but an actual crib. I know the cribs are not
available at the All Stars so we rent ours from a local Orlando
company that specializes in renting baby and toddler items. I read on another board that someone stated that a crib would not fit in a room at the All Stars with a king sized bed and I remember lots of space in our room last year.

Denise (Will May ever get here?)

looking at the room layouts on The Disney website Click Here

I don't see why you would have any trouble - the rooms look more or less the same size as a 2 bedded rooms (although I believe the bathroom is larger), but you have 1 less bed in there.

you may have to rearrange the furniture a little (maybe move the nightstand) but I would be really surprised if it wouldn't fit at all.

bev

You could call the company you rented from to ask if they have delivered to ASMu, and if they think there is enough room with a crib.

We just came back from the ASSP. We had connecting rooms and one room had a King size bed. A full size crib will defiently fit in the room. You might need to move the table with the two chairs but that is it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter