• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ASM or Dophin -what's best for kids??

Mikepo

Earning My Ears
This is our first visit to WDW, so I want it to be special for my boys, 4 1/2 and 6 1/2. We have reservations at ASMovies, but I can get a great discount at the Dolphin. I know Dolphin is close to Epcot and MGM, but we only have 2 days so we're not going to Epcot or MGM, just AK and MK. What resort would the kids enjoy most? I know at ASM they can get a wake up call from Mickey, character caravan and the neat decor. I also know that DW and I would probably enjoy the Dolpin more, but this trip is for the boys. Please help, I have to decide today! Thanks.

Mike

The ASM is much more kid friendly IMHO. We have stayed at the All-Stars on three different occasions and loved it each time. Not many frills, but, the pools are set up nicely for kids.

I have to agree, the colors and decor of ASM is much more attractive to a child than the elegant decor of the Dolphin. My son loved them both but he went when he was the grand old age of 8!

YOU, on the other hand, will like the Dolphin much more, I believe! Remember, it's hard to compare a value resort to a luxury 4 star!

Robin is absolutely spot on. For younger kids, you can't really miss at All Star resorts (even though you'd probably prefer dining at Palio's or Shula's, *sigh!*).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter