Asking a favor regarding Legoland

eargal

Mouseketeer
Evidently the Dairy Queens and Supercuts in S. Cal are offering coupons for a free child's admission with an adult.

Would anyone down there be willing to pick up a couple for me? I would be happy to pay for shipping! :flower3:

I signed up for the lego magazine and have not received anything yet. It would make me feel better to have some coupons in hand since I promised my kids we would go this year.

There are people selling the coupons on ebay but I just can't stomach paying someone for something that is handed out for free. At least, I can't stomach what they are charging plus shipping.:eek:

If no one has responded with the DQ coupons, I have a few...PM if you are still in need. Amy

Whoops - I tried to PM but did not have enough posts.

Hence, I am looking for a couple of Legoland coupons, the ones were you buy the adult ticket and get a free children's ticket from Dairy Queen or SuperCuts...Please PM me if you have any that you are willing to part with.

Thank you,
Lisa

Evidently the Dairy Queens and Supercuts in S. Cal are offering coupons for a free child's admission with an adult.

There are people selling the coupons on ebay but I just can't stomach paying someone for something that is handed out for free. At least, I can't stomach what they are charging plus shipping.:eek:

Is that legal? That is terrible!!!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter