ART, Pictures in Line and Thanks

Husker21

Earning My Ears
Thanks DISBoards members for all the great suggestions. Just got back from a Jan 2013 trip and had a great time.

We did have trouble with the ART buses, maybe since it is off-season they aren't as dependable. Plus, if you want to get to the parks early, especially for Magic Morning, the ART buses aren't running yet.

Thanks to DISBoards hints, our hotel was close to the Toy Story parking lot so we used those buses more than ART. We still ended up walking 25 minutes to the parks two days to get there early. We also tried using the ART bus to get to a restaurant and it never came, we ended up using a city bus. We had bought a 5 day pass, which was a waste because we only rode ART on 2 days.

The CMs are taking pictures in line in the mornings, but it didn't slow down lines that much. We went to the parks the night before our first visit and tried to get our pictures taken early, but they don't do that. We had e-tickets, and our first day we just signed our paperwork and got the park hopper, no picture. We switched parks the first afternoon and asked to have our pictures taken then so we wouldn't have to deal with it the next morning during MM. But still, they start taking pictures in random lines before the gates open and it didn't slow the entrance down very much.

Maybe I missed this, but resort fees and tax are horrible! I thought I had gotten a good deal on our hotel, but the resort fee and tax added over $100. Had a little sticker shock when I realized that.

We collected a bunch of FPs and used them way later in the day and got push back from a couple CMs. One warned us that starting Feb 8th, they would not be honoring expired FPs.

Carsland is amazing, thanks to DISBoards hints, we were able to ride RSR once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter