ART/Parking at DL

DisGirl819

<font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali
Hi!
This is my first post here, but I have a question about the ART shuttle servce/parking situation at DL. In the past I have always stayed at the Ramada Maingate and walked, but they were all booked up this time! Anyhow, we are staying at the Embassy Suites South and I know the ART shuttle goes there. Does this service cost? And how much? Or alternatively, if we drive, how much is daily parking at DL?

I am excited, it is my first trip to DL in 4 years!! Thanks for any help you can give :teeth:

Parking at DL is $10 a day. Don't know about ART, but depending on the size of your group parking might be cheaper.

The ART Shuttle is $3/day for adults (ages 10+), and the smaller children are free. You can also get a pass - I think it's $9 and good for 5 days or so, or if you get the ART through the WDTC the pass is good for the length of stay. Once you pay for the day you have unlimited use of the shuttles. A family pass is $36 (which = 4 adults), so if you have 5 adults in your party the family pass will save you $.

Thanks for both responses! It might be cheaper for us to just park. I do believe that the Embassy Suites is not in walking distance, correct?

Whats the deal with AAA? If you have AAA then parking is free? Or is this only if you buy a package through them?

For ART it is 3 bucks a day and the 5 day pass is 12 bucks. Check out the info along with route maps at rideart(dot)org.I had to type out the dot to get it to post... you get the picture I'm sure. :thumbsup2

Snow Brite said:
Whats the deal with AAA? If you have AAA then parking is free? Or is this only if you buy a package through them?

You don't have to buy a pkg. - if you buy your tix only through AAA, parking is free and you get one day early entry. You must be an AAA member of course.

3 day park hopper - $119/adults and kids through 4/27 - don't know about after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter