Ariel's statue

dan_81877

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I'm new here to this forum so please excuse if this topic has already been posted. My wife and I are Disneyland passholders and those passes have definitly paid for themselves. We like the fact that our 17 month daughter has gone more times to disneland than most teenagers. We are actually going this 13th for the trick or treat at California Adventure.

But I digress.
This was something that my wife and I noticed quite some time ago and it looks really bad. The fountain statue of Ariel near Ariels Grotto is in really bad shape. Does anyone know if Dis is planning on fixing it up. I would think that with the new DVD out that they would at least do something with it.

:banana:

dan_81877 said:
This was something that my wife and I noticed quite some time ago and it looks really bad. The fountain statue of Ariel near Ariels Grotto is in really bad shape. Does anyone know if Dis is planning on fixing it up. I would think that with the new DVD out that they would at least do something with it. :banana:

Are you sure you aren't referring to the Ariel statue located at the entrance of tomorrowland in DL? There is a statue of her there next to King Triton. I noticed that one was showing signs of aging but I don't recall an Ariel statue in DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter