Are you ready, Scratch?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Bags packed, tickets and travellers cheques organized? Not much time left.....:)

I hope you and your DD have a fantastic, magical trip, Janet! :) :)

I am sworn off TA!

Long Story Short - She forgot to put down my final payment. When she tried to put it thru CC refused due to it being a large sum and they wanted to check with me first. Thank Goodness I phoned that day to have her double check, even though she assured me everything was OK!:rolleyes:

She did not count on my new CC to check with me for such a large sum, so now she is blaming me for for nothing arriving! She was suppose to put thru payment on the 4th of August! But how could she, CAA was CLOSED on August 4th! If I had not phoned on August 7th, because that little voice told me something is wrong, I don't want to even think what would have happend! Then it gets worse! She's on vacation and did not leave my file with anybody, so when I phoned this past Monday looking for info regarding my docs, got her voice mail. When she did not phone back, I went to CAA office. That's when I found out that she was on VACATION! Great Customer Service! She is telling everybody since my CC did not put thru, It was my fault! But she fails to realize CC has no record that it was done any earlier than the 7th! I got 3 phone calls from CC within minutes of it trying to be charged! Well we leave tomorrow but not on a FairyTale Package! I renamed it to NIGHMARE PACKAGE!

Today is the last day for anything to show up but since I feel it won't, I will have to contend with just a faxed copy of confirmation for the AKL! No Luggage tags! or anything.:(

Well at least we are still going, but am now going to take care of ALL details myself! Luckily I did not trust her for any other details of our trip!

Anyone know how I can transfer a reservation for our cruise in January? It's thru her! Like I can Trust Her Now!

Wish us luck!

Scratch
:smooth:

I hope that you get away to WDW and everything runs smoothly!
Enjoy your holiday!
And when you come back-let 'em have it at CAA!
I had major troubles with a different company in the past regarding our wdw,ioa/us,cirque and sea world tickets-talking a lot of money here. They cost me a whole lot of time and some money in sorting out the issues-tried to blame me for their mistakes. I wrote a couple letters to the president of the company and made many phone calls-they finally apologized and sent me a gift cert to use the next time!
You should be compensated for your agravation!(sp?)
I guess no one showed her how to change her voice mail to let people know she was away-sheesh!
Have a wonderful magical trip!
Grover in Winnipeg

Happy thoughts and magical wishes for your rip!
Ryleigh and I are GREEN with envy.:bounce: :bounce:
Don't forget the trip report re: crowds, temps etc. I think I might take Ryleigh at the end of next summer too, since we aren't going this year.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!:smooth:

Oh no Janet! :mad: Are you going to make a complaint about this TA when you get back? It's really disappointing that she tried to blame you for the credit card mess ... Nice customer service :rolleyes:

About transferring your cruise to another agent, you should PM Madonna31 or PoohBWV... I think they're both TA and will probably be able to help you out.

Sending you some extra PD ... I'm sure your trip will still be a magical one :) Let us know how things turn out.

Oh Janet. That's stress you don't need! I hope that the rest of the vacation goes well and that you and DD have a great, fab time. Looking forward to your trip report!!!

We have our cruise booked with Dreams and have had no problems whatsoever. Also booked our stay at CBR with them afterwards and they did the work of getting the lower rate when the Cdn at par rates came out. It's the first time I've let a TA do the work -- have always made the telephone calls myself but this time it's been great. All of our PS's are done too which is great since we took a long time deciding and did them piecemeal.

Have a great time though.
:bounce: :bounce:

Of course I'm hoping that your drive to cottage is not too crowded!!

Oh no Janet!! You STILL haven't received your package??? :(

Try not to let this spoil your vacation. Leave this all behind you and just enjoy all the things you have planned. You and Tanya WILL have an absolutely fabulous time and I can't wait to hear all about how you LOVED AKL!!

I'll be thinking of you both every day ~ have a wonderful, magical trip!
:) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :)

(Don't forget to have that Margarita for me! Could you also add a Mickey Bar and Dole Whip? I didn't have time to fill my "quota" last week! ;) )

Wow...I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow. Have a great time at the cottage. ;):Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Awww Janet, I'm sorry about the stress you're going through with this! How annoying for you! :(

I hope your "roughing it" at the cottage, and the margaritas that Julie is encouraging you to drink ;) :), sprinkles your entire stay with magic! ! :)

Documents arrived! I picked them Up! Now I have to pack!
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm Going to Disney World!

I now feel the Magic!

My ulcer is gone!

I can have those Marguaritas without hurting too Badly!LOL

I bought a great Journal at Dollarama! It is Disney!

Sianara, Adios, Bye Bye, TTFN!

Scratch

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Janet

My TA is great ( she's also a friend now) but she always gets the job done right. Pm if you want to use her to transfer your stuff to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter