Are there Disney movies you DON'T like? Classics, even?

Cars is my least favorite Disney film. I did not bother to see the sequel since it looked like more of the same.

Pocahontas while I really like the music I don't like the movie.

As for Pixar movies I'm not a fan of The Incredibles and Finding Nemo.

I've tried several times to watch Meet the Robinsons and Wall-E each time they are on TV and I just can't get into it.

Here is my list.

I dislike.

Ratatouille
Pirates of the Caribbean. all films
Up
The Little Mermaid
Tarzan. I like the Phil Collins songs though
Chicken Little
John Carter
Toy Story 3

Yuk I can not stand the following.

Hannah Montana film
Mary Poppins
The Parent Trap
Mars Needs Moms

Loved the original Parent Trap. Hate the Lindsay Lohan version.

Really didn't like Brave. The whole thing of turning her mom into a bear was just stoopid. And the way Merida's lil bros got away with anything they wanted. :sad2:

The original Cars was o.k. Cars 2 -- meh. We did enjoy RSR at Disneyland.

the Haunted Mansion movie was yuck.

the mindless Dory character in Finding Nemo grated on me like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland. Alice was just way too bizarre as other posters mentioned. I also thought Fantasia was extremely dull.

The Brave Little Toaster!! My son loved it and watched it over and over. Blech!

I've never liked The Aristocats. I think it's the only one of the animated classic films that I don't like. And I don't know why. I guess it is kind of dull.

Pinocchio. Seriously walked out of a showing when I was middle school. They were showing it on a Cruise ship. It was more traumatic than Bambi.

Didn't even finish Brave as well. I just got bored

Yeah, I found Brave pretty dull too. Definitely not up the usual Disney/Pixar standards in my opinion.
But Pinocchio? I enjoy that one.

Wow, I forgot all about this thread. I was 25 when I started it. So many years ago...

I still don't like Pinocchio. Sorry, guys.

The Brave Little Toaster!! My son loved it and watched it over and over. Blech!

Whaaaat? I LOVE The Brave Little Toaster!!! :love:

Not a huge fan of Bambi or Pinocchio. Lilo & Stitch is okaaaay, but Lilo is a brat, and it just makes me cringe.

I absolutely cannot stand Nightmare Before Christmas, but I'm not a Tim Burton fan anyway. (Edit: Add Wall-E to this list. Just... why?! WHY?! So, so, so bad. :sad2:)

Prepare for some pretty unpopular opinions: :tongue:

I feel like Bolt was a waste of animation. The storyline is the blandest thing you could ever animate a film to, IMO.

Brave is disappointing, a huge letdown for me. And the main character is completely unlikable. Honestly I think Merida is the worst Disney princess of the whole bunch, even worse than Aurora or Ariel.

Tangled is a pretty meh film. I barely remember the songs and the characters are pretty bland and uninteresting.

Up is THE MOST OVERRATED ANIMATED FILM EVER! Holy moly! I mean it's not to say it's a bad film but to me it's a pretty meh film that requires too much suspension of belief.

And then there's Frozen, the writing for that film was so convoluted, it gives you a headache. So many plot holes and things that didn't make sense. I was confused as to how Elsa's powers were supposed to work. Seems like the writers did too, cause you can definitely notice the development hell that this film was plagued with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!