Are there cabanas at RPR??

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
And are they worth renting? I read awesome reports of the ones at HRH and know that we could use them but it would be more convenient to use the ones at RPR.

Are there any slides at RPR pool?

There are no water slides at RPR. There is an interactive water play area instead with water guns and fountains. The RPR is beautiful. There are cabanas there also. I am not sure how many...maybe 3?

There are 3 cabanas at RPR. #1 has a jacuzzi right in front of it, #2 is somewhat secluded (direct view of pool blocked by foliage) and # 3 has another jacuzzi fairly close. We rented #1 and I liked the idea of being able to close the front and open the back for a neat, relaxing view of the beach area and water canal. We did that when several other people were using the jacuzzi and watching the t.v. in our cabana. (wouldn't have been so bad had they not been loudly complaining the whole time about "why go on vacation just to sit in there and watch t.v.) RPR put up a sign on the front with our name on it "reserved for...." which made it nice, knowing we could go to the parks and still come back to it later. The only time we left for a while was when the afternoon storms kicked up. Not sure which cabana would be the best, if any for viewing the dive-in movie as we were at the parks at that time.

We saw the Cabanas at RPR but thought they where too hidden as if as an afterthought they where added the ones at HRH are better positioned for accessing the pool but if u like seclusion a diffrent matter:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter