April2023 (Planning tips & RunDisney?)

Natacha

Earning My Ears
Hello. We planned a visit to Hollywood Studios on Thursday April 13th 2023, but now I read that's the start of a Run Disney Weekend. That Thursday there 's yoga in the morning.
Will it interfere with our plans? Will it be even more crowded on that day? Better to avoid Studios and go to another park?

We're planning 11 days, with 3 days sleep out en hit the parks later. We're staying April 3rd to Thursday 13th (excl. flighdays). We have hopper tickets.
1x MK
1x AK
1x Epcot
1x Hol Studios
1x Un Studios
1x IoA
1x SeaWorld
1x Busch Gardens
1x sleep out + IoA/Un Studios
1x sleep out + Hol Studios
1x sleep out + AK or MK??

People who know if Easter days make it more crowded or not?

We're staying of site, and have 14 days tickets, so we can plan all what we want ... (no waterparks needed)
Any tips are welcome!

I'm not sure about the RunDisney race day, but Easter most definitely makes everything at WDW more busy!! That is one of the busiest times of year. My best advice would be to be at the parks early, get Genie+ and bring along a lot of patience! We have been to WDW at Easter before and had a wonderful time. As long as you're prepared for the crowds, you'll have a great time! Enjoy your long visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter