April Scrapbook Challenge 2016 ~ Have some Spring time fun! Verleniahall is our winner!

4 pages for me today. That puts me halfway. Hoping to find time to get some more done this weekend as well.

Finished 4 more pages - have three more groups of photos then 2015 will be done!

great job ladies, keep it up!

updated to here.

updated to here! hope everyone gets some scrapping time in this weekend!

I've been slow this month as I've been working on redecorating my bedroom. I've completed 26 pages and hope to get a couple more by the weekend.

I finished 6 pages today...hoping to finish 2015 tomorrow!

updated to here!

Feel a few short... on the board with 37 done this month...

I have over 175 pages ready to be journalled and finished up... so hopefully next month I can knock some of them out but I just got confirmation that my month long babysitting job starts on Monday.... (friend is doing a maternity leave to get them through the end of the school year).

Hi Ladies, glad to see this thread is still up and running.. I used to be here all the time but then fell out of touch on this board but I am going to be moving soon into a larger house which means I will have a Scrapping room !! So exciting - I've not had one in 8 years!! We don't close till the end of May so I hope to be able to add to the count starting in June.. Wishing you all well and Happy Scrapping

six more for me. finished up 2015 album!

updated and final numbers are posted! great job ladies!

Verleniahall is our winner!! you can get the May challenge started. If you can't let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter