April 8th, 2018 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego

I also decided I wanted to get Platinum before Panama, so I have a two night and the 7 night in Sept of this year, and added a 3 night that make a Panama the 2nd leg of a b2b

Trying to decide what we might do before this cruise. Not sure we'll have the time, but my wife wants to do the Magic cruise up to Canada from New York. That would be very fun.

I too booked on Day 1 and didn't tell my husband until we were on our Hawaiian Cruise :o) We are SUPER excited about this. My Mom and Step-dad are coming with us. This will be our 4th DCL cruise. Have to be Platinum before 2021.

What is this Fish Extender thing all about and how does it work? We don't have kids, just us two "adults" :o)

I too booked on Day 1 and didn't tell my husband until we were on our Hawaiian Cruise :o) We are SUPER excited about this. My Mom and Step-dad are coming with us. This will be our 4th DCL cruise. Have to be Platinum before 2021.

What is this Fish Extender thing all about and how does it work? We don't have kids, just us two "adults" :o)

Hi Michelle...The fish extender is a gift exchange....like "secret Santa"...you hang a bag from the "fish" outside your cabin door and your fellow participants will put their gifts there and you will do the same for them. Different groups do things differently whether gifts for all passengers in the room or just a single "room" gift. I've participated as a solo adult. Lot's of fun!

We're all so fortunate to have gotten in on this cruise! Thank you DisUnplugged for the heads up so we could book opening (GOLD) day pricing too.
I mentioned a few posts ago that our traveling was contingent on whether my husband would be awarded a sabbatical next spring quarter, and he was!:yay:
(I booked either way!)
But now I've started a new job that is seasonal starting in April! Fortunately I am the supervisor and do the hiring, rehiring, scheduling, product ordering, etc.
I haven't let them know yet I'm gone the better part of next April, but I bet I can get it all ready to go for others to work in my place. I have a year to plan ahead!
Not to mention this job will help pay for the cruise!!
I am <was!> a stay at home mom who is just now going back full time! Kids are 16&20.
(Although, I have worked as a Jazzercise instructor part time for the last 11 years, as well as all the usual committee work and volunteer work over the years.)
A good pay check every two weeks will be wonderful! ::yes::

Just to be polite, I did tell some other family members about this cruise... not really wanting them to come along. Now I won't have to worry!;)

My New Jersey friends had to cancel! I'm very disappointed, but we'll see them this December in WDW! Have you all seen pics of the Wonder being the first cruise ship through the "new" locks? This is going to be such a great trip!

Hi everybody just got done with a 7 day western Caribbean and now it's time to start focusing in this one.

Hello All! Just off the Magic Southern Caribbean sailing and looking forward to 2018 WBPC. This is #9 for DW (Melissa) and I (Jon).

We have booked our flights and booked a room at Disney world the night before.

We have our hotel booked for the 4th (doing a 3 night b2b with the WBPC), but holding off on airfare. Only one that we are seeing have us routed through Seattle, with 2 or more hours layovers, then flying to Orlando (we are in San Diego, Ca) May wait until Southwest releases flights and see what is cheaper, Alaskan or Southwest

We have our hotel booked for the 4th (doing a 3 night b2b with the WBPC), but holding off on airfare. Only one that we are seeing have us routed through Seattle, with 2 or more hours layovers, then flying to Orlando (we are in San Diego, Ca) May wait until Southwest releases flights and see what is cheaper, Alaskan or Southwest

Flying to Seattle and then to Orlando makes for a very long day.

For those of you planning on visiting the Zoo or Balboa Park they day we disembark, be prepared for a bit of craziness. It is Earth Day in Balboa Park, which brings in 50,000 people or more to the area. The Zoo will not be bad inside, but parking will be at a premium, and public transportation will be slow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter