April 27th Magic Trip Report Part 1

kritters4

Mouseketeer
Cast members DH 41, DD 13, DS 10, and me 40 (!)

Hi everyone! Just got back last week from the 27th sailing of the Magic and it truly was the trip of a lifetime. I have been reading these boards for months and feel an obligation to give back some of the things I have learned. I'm gonna "tell it like it is" so unless you don't want to hear the good with the bad, turn back now!!

Started off with my father "forgetting" to pick us up to take us to the airport, he's 69, and our flight being 2 hours late and some pretty scarey looking characters aboard our flight. Even my husband who is usually not nervous about flying was a little nervous watching these guys for two hours before we took off!!
All in all a good flight, thank you US air. Used "Rabbit" for transfers to and from the airport and I can't say enouth about these guyes, they were great!! I have taken Mears in the past and had to wait, and then be on a van with many stops prior to ours, but not with "Rabbit." They were aware of our delay and were there on time with a CLEAN towncar and a well dressed and polite driver who have a very plesent conversation with us on the way. The price was equal to Mears and you pay them the total when you get to your hotel and they give you a card with a 1-800
number to call when you get in that morning or you can set up a time and meeting place at that time. Great Guys...I'll get the 800 number and post it later. Got in on a Thursday late and went to the Coronado Springs resort. Once again a great experience. Beautiful hotel, great food, and huge pool which the kids loved. We are from Pennsylvania and after a long Winter the kids could not wait to swim in that pool and were actually disapointed when we told them we were going to Universal on Friday. We would have the entire week to swim at the pool on the ship!(Or so we thought) Friday at Universal was alot of fun and the kids, never having been there, had a great time. Getting used to the heat took a bit of tme, but hey it's Florida!! Got back to the hotel about 8 and had to let the kids swim or suffer hearing them whine. So what the heck, we're on vacation swim till midnight if you want!!Even though we had been up late,we had no problem getting up early with the thought of going on the Magic. We had to take a cab to the Dolphin to catch the DCL bus to CC. Having stayed at the Dolphin back in November the kids wanted to swim at their pool, so we made it to the Dolphin by 10 and checked in and had the kids in their swim suites and let them go wild at the pool. They love this hotel, and once again the pool in huge and they have a great slide. What a great start to the day, fun was had by all!!! Part 2 later!

I love these reports - please, as soon as you can.
It makes the waiting for our Magical vacation a little less painful.
Keep 'em coming!

OMG you were on that flight!!! Was big news around here! (Philly area)

Sounds like things looked up a bit after that though! ;)

Thanks for posting-on to your next report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter