April 2013 - Our last hurrah!

Must Do's - Jellyrolls
JR_1_998.jpg

Another must do for the list! Last time we didn't even know this place existed. In fact we didn't even make it over to the boardwalk area at all on our last trip! This time as we have an ADR nearby we thought we'd check it out after some of the lovely mentions it's had in trip reports.

I've been shopping again!!!

only a small purchase this time from Forever21 :P

26981480-01_zpsd4c4c011.jpg

just in case it's cold in the evenings!

Sorry i broke up ur planning updates with my original post so i thought id move it to the end.

Wow your wedding pics are beautiful, I'd love to do a west coast trip esp want to go to SF... I tried to convince my bf to do one this year but Wdw won.. not that I mind that choice either lol

Hehe I'm addicted to the wdw food blog and have created a must have snack list too.Your plans sound great so far, looking for to hearing more :)

It was great to have a quick re-live of your past trips. Love the minnie mouse top you've just got. All your plans sound fab and i'm very jealous.

Your plans look amazing!!

SSR is a great place to stay - we e-mailed in advance to request Congress Park and it was not a problem (I think they are used to requests for near the main pool / restaurant so Congress Park was fine!). Being able to stroll to DTD really was amazing! Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck and Goofys Candy Co in walking distance - yes please :goodvibes

Your wedding pics are absolutely stunning - I love your dress :love:

Sorry i broke up ur planning updates with my original post so i thought id move it to the end.

Wow your wedding pics are beautiful, I'd love to do a west coast trip esp want to go to SF... I tried to convince my bf to do one this year but Wdw won.. not that I mind that choice either lol

Hehe I'm addicted to the wdw food blog and have created a must have snack list too.Your plans sound great so far, looking for to hearing more :)

Aww you didn't have to move it ;)If I was to live anywhere in the world it would be SF, we LOVED it. If you do go check out a restaurant called Gary Danko, it's pricey but AMAZING

It was great to have a quick re-live of your past trips. Love the minnie mouse top you've just got. All your plans sound fab and i'm very jealous.

Thanks Chilly. I'm stocking up on the disneywear now as the trip gets closer!

Your plans look amazing!!

SSR is a great place to stay - we e-mailed in advance to request Congress Park and it was not a problem (I think they are used to requests for near the main pool / restaurant so Congress Park was fine!). Being able to stroll to DTD really was amazing! Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck and Goofys Candy Co in walking distance - yes please :goodvibes

Your wedding pics are absolutely stunning - I love your dress :love:

thanks. I don't know whether to email them or ask on the online checking thing next week. Do they have a direct email address?

Hannikins said:
Aww you didn't have to move it ;)If I was to live anywhere in the world it would be SF, we LOVED it. If you do go check out a restaurant called Gary Danko, it's pricey but AMAZING

thanks. I don't know whether to email them or ask on the online checking thing next week. Do they have a direct email address?
Oh I'll have to look that one up then, one day ill manage to convince my bf.

I just emailed a room request to the general enquires and asked if they could put a note on the booking, they replied saying they would but I don't know if it does work as most people say they have send a fax or phoned the hotel direct.

Your pre trip report is great!! What country are you from??

Your wedding dress is gorgeous!!! I love your wedding photos. So beautiful!!!

Edit- stupid me didn't realize I was in the UK Forum!!! I guess you are from the UK then. I followed your link from the Dining forums :)

I have just read all of your posts. I love it. I think I remember you posting before your DLP photo looks familiar :/ may be here or on the dibb

We have stayed at SSR 3 times all at congress park. Being able to walk to DTD is amazing and like you mentioned using the resort buses make ADRs a lot easier.

Your wedding photos are stunning. I love your dress.

Loving your PTR! And your wedding pics are FAB! :goodvibes We got engaged at WDW the same year as you guys (Feb 2009) and got married a month and a day before you guys (11 May 2011) and had our honeymoon in Florida and Vegas too! (we did a cruise instead of the west coast lol otherwise it would be pretty much the same!) Our honeymoon was our "last hurrah" lol, we said we'd start a family in WDW and got lucky enough to bring home a souvenir - our 13 month old Will who's going on his first trip in May where we hope to bring back another souvenir in the shape of a brother or sister for him lol!
You are too right about doing everything before kids, thats the way we did it - had years of wonderful selfishness that I will never regret lol!
Not long to go now at all! Can't wait to read more! Ooh and love your snack list lol! Must rob a few of those ;)

It looks like I have just found your PTR when your trip has already started!!

Sorry for being sooooo late :rolleyes1

I have spotted your live dining updates over on jabead's thread :goodvibes

Looking forward to your TR :thumbsup2

It looks like I have just found your PTR when your trip has already started!!

Sorry for being sooooo late :rolleyes1

I have spotted your live dining updates over on jabead's thread :goodvibes

Looking forward to your TR :thumbsup2

thanks! I've just started my main trippie :)

Loving your PTR! And your wedding pics are FAB! :goodvibes We got engaged at WDW the same year as you guys (Feb 2009) and got married a month and a day before you guys (11 May 2011) and had our honeymoon in Florida and Vegas too! (we did a cruise instead of the west coast lol otherwise it would be pretty much the same!) Our honeymoon was our "last hurrah" lol, we said we'd start a family in WDW and got lucky enough to bring home a souvenir - our 13 month old Will who's going on his first trip in May where we hope to bring back another souvenir in the shape of a brother or sister for him lol!
You are too right about doing everything before kids, thats the way we did it - had years of wonderful selfishness that I will never regret lol!
Not long to go now at all! Can't wait to read more! Ooh and love your snack list lol! Must rob a few of those ;)

Wow talk about living in parallel! we clearly need a bit more selfishness first though :P

I have just read all of your posts. I love it. I think I remember you posting before your DLP photo looks familiar :/ may be here or on the dibb

We have stayed at SSR 3 times all at congress park. Being able to walk to DTD is amazing and like you mentioned using the resort buses make ADRs a lot easier.

Your wedding photos are stunning. I love your dress.

I do post more regularly on the dibb so perhaps from there :D

Your pre trip report is great!! What country are you from??

Your wedding dress is gorgeous!!! I love your wedding photos. So beautiful!!!

Edit- stupid me didn't realize I was in the UK Forum!!! I guess you are from the UK then. I followed your link from the Dining forums :)

thanks Rachel :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter