Applying Disney Visa Cardholder discount on spouse's account...???

my523

Mouseketeer
We are planning to open a Chase checking account to get the Disney Visa debit card version so that we can get room discounts. MDE and all our reservations are always booked under me. We do plan to keep it this way with MDE since I do all the planning.

I was going to open up the Chase checking in my spouse's name just because...but then I wondered if the Disney Visa HAD to be under my name to apply the room discounts? Anyone know?

It does not have to be under the same name. I just did this. My dad has a Disney visa, but everything is under my name. I used it to pay the deposit last night.

For love of everything ONLY open that Chase checking account when you can get a bonus offer. They give them a couple times a year and are extremely generous (like $300 or far more if you do a checking/savings combo).

Also why do you have to be the lead guest? He has his own MDE, when you add the res you select him as the 2nd guest so it makes 0 difference if you put it in his account and add you as the second guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter