APH Hotel Discounts - the same regardless of which AP you have? Also - President's Week availability

iujen94

DIS Veteran
I'm considering getting an annual pass to Universal. It would probably be the cheapest pass (the Seasonal Pass). I was wondering - are hotel discounts the same for all AP holders, regardless of which AP you have? Also, we would be traveling over Presidents' Week (likely staying Sunday before President's Day and then President's Day Monday). Any thoughts on the likelihood of AP discounts during what I'm sure is a busy time? Thanks!

It's really hard to know if there will be discounts for your dates. It all depends on attendance.

Keep in mind that you do not need to have the AP when you book. So you don't need to buy the AP unless you get the APH rate. The way we did it was to book the room as soon as a reasonable rate posted, and change it once the APH rate (or SMSM rate if you stay long enough) opened up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!