AP will call??

Mickey Fan in PA

Mouseketeer
We're leaving this Friday and I was planning on buying my daughter's AP (dvc discount) down there. I obviously want to avoid the price increase now. If I purchase throught the dvc member website there is a 'will call' option.

Your tickets can be picked up starting on 08/04/07 at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket sales location. Please present your Will Call Certificate to pick up your tickets.

Will they send me a voucher that I have to present at guest relations? If so, I will never get it in the mail by Friday. Or can I purchase on line now and just show them my I.D. at a guest relations window?

I wish I could totally answer your question. Maybe some one will chime in and help.

Here is my guess, if you don't get the voucher, you can show your DVC member card and they will look it up in the system. When we purchased ours they told us if we lose them or they get damaged all we need to do is show our DVC card, they will look it up in the system, and reissue.

That is my guess.

I just purchased passes a few days ago, so I think I can answer your question.

When you purchase, you can print the will-call certificate to present at the ticket window. You will also receive an email with a link to the will-call certificate.

You'll need the certificate and a valid photo ID to pick up the tickets. If you plan to pick them up at MK, the certificate says they're only available at TTC, not at the MK entrance.

Peter

Thank you! I was able to print the will call certificate. This along with photo ID will get me the pass.
Thanks again!

OT. When I activated my AP last December, the system was down and I had to wait about 15 minutes. It was the best 15 minutes I ever spent because the CM gave me a Golden FP good for the day!

Thank you! I was able to print the will call certificate. This along with photo ID will get me the pass.
Thanks again!
You will also need to show your DVC membership card if you purchased a DVC-discounted AP/PAP.

On another note related to AP's, can you redeem your vouchers at the resort guest relations desk or do you have to redeem them at one of the park ticket offices or DTD?

Smitty

On another note related to AP's, can you redeem your vouchers at the resort guest relations desk or do you have to redeem them at one of the park ticket offices or DTD?

Smitty

You can't pick up or buy APs at the resorts...just ticket offices or Guest Relations at the parks.

BTW, Pete, I think you can do it at the MK Guest Relations. We have exchanged vouchers or purchased APs there often.

Just bought our APs on the member web site here's the instruction about Will Call that came in the receipt...

"Will Call Pickup Instructions:
Upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting your Will Call Certificate, along with a valid photo ID (e.g. driver's license, passport or military ID), at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park. Ticket orders placed before midnight (Eastern Time) can be picked up the next day."

However, I have had an AP reprinted (the numbers were wearing off) at the MK Guest Relations area, but I don't know about DTD.

Golden Oldie who knows all there is to know about WDW tickets has posted that the instructions are incomplete. Both DTD and MK Guest Relations handle APs as well.

And as I said we've bought and or exchanged at MK Guest Relations numerous times. Lots of DVCers post about using DTD. And those instructions just mention ticket windows but you can certainly do it at GS at all parks. Doesn't mention IG but that is another option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter