• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP renewal rate

The renewal rate for DC members is $316.94 per adult and $269.24 per child aged 3-9.

DC Renewal Adult rate is $316.94 and regular DC is $354.04. DH's renewal letter was received after his renewal date of 12/5/01. We don't live in FL so I called to renew with a credit card and they said that I had to purchase a NEW AP at the rate of $354.04 + $3.00 SC. I called Ticket Services at 1-407-827-4166 and they said that the CM's are instructed to tell me that and that I would have to bring the new AP to guest services and that they would credit me with the difference. The renewal date was 12/5/01 and we are going back to WDW on 2/12/02 so I have to weigh the differences. Keep new pass with a 2/12 date, or get the renewal back to 12/5/01 and get the refund of $37.10.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter