AP rates out for October!!

scaudelle

Earning My Ears
Just called and had AP rate applied to my October trip. Zero wait for a cast member on the phone. I was kinda disappointed that I did not get to hear Disney Music while on hold!

You are extremely lucky. There was no availability at all for our dates at the CR. :guilty: I'm disappointed although I can't say I'm surprised.

Congratulations on your discount!

Nothing for our dates except SS (uninterested) or CR for +$2K per night!!!:scared1: NOT happening!

Disappointed to say the least....I plan to keep trying as we are generally pretty flexible as to which resort, but this is not promising. :(

nothing for my end of November dates, even at rack. Really? :confused::surfweb:

Edited - I was wrong, they now offer a 1 bed suite at the Contemporary for $1114 a night. Think I'll take it.... ;);)

Last edited:
I keep hearing complaints about how little is available so I logged in today to check various dates I've been considering from end of Sept to mid December and wow, there really is very little available this time around. And even those that are available seem so much more expensive than the last couple of years. I haven't purchased my AP after letting it expire in the spring, but that resort discount was always part of my factoring in whether or not it's worthwhile. May have to think hard on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter