AP rates for 9/1-10/31 are out

Tigger's ally

Segway test dummy
They are having problems with updating the web but if you call you can reserve now. I just placed my ressie for 9/27-9/30 quick trip. Tried to do it online but wasn't anything there, went to chat and the person on chat said they came out this morning but the web is not updating. Must Call.

Just a heads up knuckleheads pirate: Argghhhhhh

I just chatted online with reservations and they said they're not out yet. Are you sure you got an AP rate and not the general public discount that's already out?

I just chatted online with reservations and they said they're not out yet. Are you sure you got an AP rate and not the general public discount that's already out?

Yep, got an AP rate.

Try calling again. My CM knew immediately and told me what resorts he had.

Last edited:
I think I got the most unprofessional CM on the phone. She kept telling me it was all booked and was only for Sept. 1-Oct. 7. She "played around with the system" and went in another way and got a discount applied. She said she sent me an email confirmation but that guest relation emails go out ahead of them and it will take a while for hers to get to me. Honestly most bizarre conversation. Does disney by chance employ at home agents?

They are having problems with updating the web but if you call you can reserve now. I just placed my ressie for 9/27-9/30 quick trip. Tried to do it online but wasn't anything there, went to chat and the person on chat said they came out this morning but the web is not updating. Must Call.

How good was the discount?

I think they're still experiencing issues or this discount is really limited. I just called and the only deluxe availablity is AKL Savannah view rooms.

Edit: Sept 12-20

I started a chat on the website asking about when they might know when this discount would be available online.

Disney: Currently, we are not informed about any future special offers; I do apologize! However if you do book now and one does come out, you are welcome to call in to apply it, based upon availability!

Me: I know this discount was released today and can be booked on the phone. is there a way to find out when it can be booked online?

Disney: I apologize! So the systems department is working on that as we speak! It has been going on since yesterday! They have not given us an ETA on when it will be fixed but we are letting Annual Passholders know to call in to book while they are fixing it!

How good was the discount?

I had a value resort ressie made two days ago under the Enchanted escapes for three nights and the AP discount saved me a total of $23.00 over the three nights but it also is a preferred room instead of a standard so the AP rate saved me about $50. Not great but for only three nights it was worth it.

We just got back from a whole family deluxe stay at OKW, so any money saved is welcome.

Last edited:
I just called in-the CM checked her updates a couple of times. She said the AP rate that came out today is only for travel 9/21 to 10/7 . I explained I had read it was suppose to be thru end of October-that I had read it on a (very popular) Disney travel forum. She was very nice but said there is no other AP rate thru 10/31 that she could find . Anyone else able too book thru end of October?

I started a chat & was told it wasn't out either. When I called, the CM was able to add it to my reservation up to Oct 7. We are there Oct 5-10. I'll keep checking for the rest of my dates. I had the general public discount (not sure what they called it) so it didn't save much but I'll take it.

just got off phone now...told the new rates were only good through Oct 7 but system is still under "enhancement" check back in a couple hours....said YC & BW would be 35% off but BC 25% off.

I just called and was told the current promotion is only through October 7. The CM said that she thought one would be avilable soon (she didn't know when for sure) because the others have been out since April. She said anything that is available will show up under "special offers" on the Disney resorts site.

I think I got the most unprofessional CM on the phone. She kept telling me it was all booked and was only for Sept. 1-Oct. 7. She "played around with the system" and went in another way and got a discount applied. She said she sent me an email confirmation but that guest relation emails go out ahead of them and it will take a while for hers to get to me. Honestly most bizarre conversation. Does disney by chance employ at home agents?
Yep, they do.

I just called and was told the current promotion is only through October 7. The CM said that she thought one would be avilable soon (she didn't know when for sure) because the others have been out since April. She said anything that is available will show up under "special offers" on the Disney resorts site.
I just called and got the same answer. pass holder rates not available for late October

I just called and got the same answer. pass holder rates not available for late October

Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we'll all stop calling; can't get that 30 minutes on hold back unfortunately:D !

Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we'll all stop calling; can't get that 30 minutes on hold back unfortunately:D !
What do you want me to change it too? I gave the information I was given on the chat and then on the call. I can't change the information I was given.

Yes they do
What do you want me to change it too? I gave the information I was given on the chat and then on the call. I can't change the information I was given.
True but the info given was incorrect. Won't be the first nor the last time agents provided incorrect info, sadly.

So is there a discount for September or not? I am confused by all the different responses in this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!