AP Holders - Fall Discounts Added

cutigerlady

DIS Veteran
If you are an AP holder and were looking for Fall discounts, it looks like Disney has added new rooms into the AP Enhanced Escape Offer. For example, I saw discounts for club level rooms at GF and BW for 38% off! I also saw some new availability. I wonder if they are having trouble filling rooms? I was looking in September. For us, the discounts still don't beat my $192 per night for a King room at the Dolphin. I was briefly tempted by the GF RPC club room, but glad it's gone now.

If you are an AP holder and were looking for Fall discounts, it looks like Disney has added new rooms into the AP Enhanced Escape Offer. For example, I saw discounts for club level rooms at GF and BW for 38% off! I also saw some new availability. I wonder if they are having trouble filling rooms? I was looking in September. For us, the discounts still don't beat my $192 per night for a King room at the Dolphin. I was briefly tempted by the GF RPC club room, but glad it's gone now.
I was looking at the AP discounts for September, too, and was amazed to find how many deluxe resorts had a 40% discount, including the Beach Club. In fact, availability at all levels seems good this fall. I guess last year's hurricane or maybe the high prices, have scared people away.

Yeah, when I checked a week or so ago they had some Sept dates at GF, BWI, and AKL at 40% off. Those are rare birds. :-)

Early Sept is a lower rack rate time of year to begin with. Take off 40% - not complaining!

Hmm, what dates are you all seeing this availability for? We have a bounceback for Sept 8 - 15. Don’t see much in the way of AP discounts that week. I did find an AP discount for our RPC portion a few weeks ago & saved about $200. YC wasn’t available with AP, I do see WV CL now, but it is more than my bounceback rate. Checking other deluxe that week doesn’t show much.

Thanks for the heads up! We just booked a trip for the Toy Story AP event, and I booked standard view at BC for a really good rate...but I am super tempted by the rate for the Garden Cottages at the BWI. It looks to be around a 40% discount. We stayed in one of those in April and it was heaven. But it would add $800 to our trip cost...and since this is an unplanned trip for us, I'm not sure I can talk H into spending the extra $$$. Hmm...I'll mull it over and present it as a possibility tomorrow. :)

Hmm, what dates are you all seeing this availability for? We have a bounceback for Sept 8 - 15. Don’t see much in the way of AP discounts that week. I did find an AP discount for our RPC portion a few weeks ago & saved about $200. YC wasn’t available with AP, I do see WV CL now, but it is more than my bounceback rate. Checking other deluxe that week doesn’t show much.
Yacht Club wasn't available when I checked the AP discounts for our dates. And the bounceback rate we had gotten for Wilderness Lodge was much better than any general public or AP discount I've seen.

Yacht Club wasn't available when I checked the AP discounts for our dates. And the bounceback rate we had gotten for Wilderness Lodge was much better than any general public or AP discount I've seen.

Thanks. I’m checking all dates in September, seems like except for Labor Day week, everything is still pretty limited with just the normal discount. I read about using a different browser sometimes, so I was wondering if they just weren’t showing up for me.

We just got an awesome rate for September for Animal Kingdom Lodge. One of the rates was actually cheaper than some of the moderate rooms. I calculated it, and it was 40% off. Sweet!

Are rates out for November and December. Do you know what the percentage is off the deluxes?

I’ve been sorta considering an AP but I already booked our package for oct. 22-27, 2018. I’m confused at what type of discounts I’d be able to get if I did decide to get the ap. I’m looking for a room discount for sure, we are booked at pop but would definitely want to move to a delux if rates were good, and is the discounts at resteraunts? And tours? Of course I already bought Mickey not so scary Halloween tickets. Thank you for any info

I’ve been sorta considering an AP but I already booked our package for oct. 22-27, 2018. I’m confused at what type of discounts I’d be able to get if I did decide to get the ap. I’m looking for a room discount for sure, we are booked at pop but would definitely want to move to a delux if rates were good, and is the discounts at resteraunts? And tours? Of course I already bought Mickey not so scary Halloween tickets. Thank you for any info

20% off merchandise (including on the ShopDisney app)
10% off most table service meals

I don't think it's any surprise to see more rooms added along with the AP TSL event is in September. I would imagine after the last two years of big hurricanes ... a reminder of why Free Dining and Halloween Parties started ... to draw folks in during hurricane season ..... messing up lots of folks trips ..... bookings may be down.

I just booked two nights at AKL for $207 excluding tax! And a deluxe studio at Poly for about $400 a night. :love::worship::yay: I can't wait! I've never stayed at either of those resorts before.

I just hope there isn't a hurricane that blows through the week I'm there! :scared:

You also can purchase the TiW card with your AP which will cost you $150 and you will get up to 20% off most TS meals and 20% off at some QS places. You also get free Valet parking at Deluxe resorts if you are eating at a TiW establishment.

AP also gets you free parking at the parks and free PhotoPass/Memory Maker.

It cost me $488 to upgrade my 6 day base ticket.

Three trips this year at $169 each for Memory Maker and I am coming out ahead.

With meals, our TiW card paid for itself this last trip, as well.

AP discount helped me out. Saved money over the bounce back I had booked. Also, room upgrade. Trying for a refurbished room at Movies.

I just asked on another thread before I saw this one, but do I have to have an "active" AP to see the AP rates on the WDW website? Or should I be able to see the AP rates with an AP "certificate"? Thanks.

I just asked on another thread before I saw this one, but do I have to have an "active" AP to see the AP rates on the WDW website? Or should I be able to see the AP rates with an AP "certificate"? Thanks.
Unsure as mine was purchased onsite last month.

You should be able to view once you have a voucher linked to your account. I did that in December. If you have to go to the front desk to check in, they may ask to see you AP. I was just prepared with my voucher and to say we were headed to the parks to activate. However, we did the online check in and were able to go directly to our room, so it wasn’t a big deal.

So the Enchanted Escape offer is for AP holders? I didn’t realise. I’d been wondering why AP offers were not showing up. Guess they were. That offer is not labelled as an AP offer when I log on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!