AP discount?

Only DVC and Gold/Platinum Castaway Club members have discounts currently on board. DVC members will need to carry their member card and identification. And of course not all items are eligible for discounts.

Only DVC and Gold/Platinum Castaway Club members have discounts currently on board. DVC members will need to carry their member card and identification. And of course not all items are eligible for discounts.

I thought Disney Visa cardholders got 10% off a certain amount and above in the gift shops as long as the Disney Visa is the card used for the onboard account.

I thought Disney Visa cardholders got 10% off a certain amount and above in the gift shops as long as the Disney Visa is the card used for the onboard account.
Good catch! That's a relatively new one. I know a lot of people were bummed with the change in Visa Perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter