AP By Post ??

minnie_x

Hakuna Matata
Hi Everyone,

We've booked for the last week of August and normally buy our AP's on site. To save time on this trip we're looking into buying our AP's from Disney by post beforehand. Has anyone done this recently ? I know there's a thread in the AP section but I was looking this morning and either the disboards crashed or my internet was playing up. The conversations I saw were fairly old and I know that the AP have changed since we last had them. We know which AP's we want, it's the ordering by post which is confusing.

Thanks everyone

Last time we renewed our APs we did it by mail. It was very quick, I think withing 2 weeks of sending the paperwork we had our new APs. Will be definitely doing it like that in the future, instead of wasting precious time in the parks

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I can try and help :)

hi, thanks fro the reply. Saving time in the parks is exactly why we want to get them by post.

Did you get the AP direct from Disney ?
Have you got a link to the form ?
Did you receive the AP's in the post or did they send you some paperwork and you had to collect the AP's from the parks ?

We need to buy direct from Disney as we will be buying 5 AP's so we get a discount. I think I've heard of people getting the AP direct to their door which is what I'm hoping we can do !

Thanks for any advice. 5 weeks and counting !!

Yes, we go our APs directly from Disney.

In their website you can download the forms:
http://www.disneylandparis.fr/passeports-annuels/offre-famille-nombreuse/

At the bottom of the page, there are 2 different forms, one for the one-off payment ("paiement au comptant") and one for the monthly payments ("paiement mensuel"). You need to fill up the form for 2 of the names, then they say that for any additional names you copy the same details on a piece of paper, together with their photos

You fill up the form (pretty straightforward, but don't hesitate if you need help translating, unfortunately I could only find it in French), and send everything by mail. They will then send you the final passports back by mail directly to you, ready to use on your next trip!

We'll never be queuing again, that's for sure. We need to renew our daughter's AP by November and we'll be doing it by mail again. We've also tried this time the monthly payment (I thought it was limited to French residents but no), definitely less painful on the wallet!

Were you able to just send 'normal' photos for ID or did you have to send passport style? How long did it take from sending the form to receiving the APs?

Sorry for all of the questions! We go fairly soon and we're hoping that we haven't left it too late. We'll send the forms/photos off their week and hope for the best !

I just found some pictures of us smiling and cropped them to just our faces - one was from the Spiderman meet 'n' greet

I think it took about 3 weeks after I sent out everything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter