• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ap at checkin?

EjandMD

Two Normal People Obsessed With WDW
Do you have to show the Ap at checkin? We were going to purchase ours from AAA in Orlando but wanted to check in first. Is that going to work?

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

6nights at French Quarter and 2 at HRH:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The ap rate requires you to activate passes first. You must go get pictures first for annual pass. Then show them your pass. You could try it and see? If you could just show them your voucher or confirmation number but I doubt it would work.

This is the way I always start vacations.

First night is always at an off property hotel. This is when I get all of the necessities out of the way. Going to the grocery store, activating passes and anything else that may come up. If you go to the parks after six I believe there is free parking. This is important to know if you don't want to pay the 8 dollars to park just to get your passes activated.

Next, morning . I go to the on-site hotel and check in as early as possible. This way I do not have to waist my first day running from the park to get my annual passes and make a mad dash to check into the hotel. Much more relaxing.

A few people have said they have never had to show there card but I think so long as u show card after checking in no prob as u dont pay till u leave:jester:

When we went in January we had the same situation. I asked the reservationist if it was okay if I purchased my AP after I checked in. She said that was fine. However, they never did ask for my AP so I don't know if there would have been an issue or not. For your own peace of mind, call the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter