Anything going on in WDW that 2/9-2/12 or 2/8-2/11 completely sold out??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
was looking to possibly go away last minute but nothing is showing available. And I’ve been checking for weeks now. So was wondering if there’s a marathon or special event going on?

They'll be in the parks Saturday 2/10. Crowd levels have risen over the past few months and now AK and MK are registering as 8/10. Most of them should be gone by Sunday.
Crossing fingers you’re right!
Last time I was there during a cheerleading competition, I felt like I was part of a reality tv show - just on the bus ride back to our resort. lol.

Many of the teams will not be gone on Sunday since that is finals for all the teams who make it. Typically, junior high and junior varsity teams are done on Saturday but many stay to support their varsity teams since they travel together. A lot of teams go to the parks on Monday since the coaches don't want them too tired before they compete. Having had 3 DD's who cheered in high school, this will be my 8th trip for this competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter