Anyone watch the Caroline Rhea show -question-

princess lovers mom

take me home....
I have not seen this show for a while, but the last time was when she was having a "you pick my bridesmaids contest" on the show...she was talking about her upcoming wedding plans etc...now many months later she does not appear to be married or engaged..anyone know what juicy gossip I missed :confused:

According to the new People Magazine, the one with the 50 Most Beautiful People, she and her fiance have broken up.

I was wondering the same thing. :confused:

Originally posted by mhopset
Man, he lucked out!!!!!!!

Ditto that!!! I tried wathinc her show on Thursday and she gave me a headache. Man, what a wired woman she is. I'd go nuts if I had to spend an extended period of time with her.

Hmm..so she is available? I'm going to send her a photo of me in my Daisy Dukes! That'll drive her wild! :)

Any break up is hard, though. I feel sorry for her.

WOW! when did this happen. A few months ago, when my DD was home with strep for two weeks (with a one week break in between) she was talking about him. It's all Bodee's falt.

Awww, I love the Caroline Rhea show! I've run into her outside of the show too and she seemed very sweet, definitely more toned-down, but pleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter