Anyone up? Harry & Meghan Royal Wedding Watch thread

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
I'm up & watching. popcorn:: If you ARE watching, join in.

If you aren't, there is already another thread well under way to post on.

Let's keep this a light, fun "Watch" thread whether you watch it live or are DVDing it for later. party:

Typos & unintelligent gibberish allowed for those who haven't had enough coffee yet! :surfweb:

Last edited:

I set my alarm for 5 am Eastern time, but I was awake before that. Looks like a beautiful day! Loving all the pretty dresses and hats, and the shots of all the handsome men. Clooney never looks bad!

I don't know. I wondered that too. She came alone.

Oprah is wearing a HUGE hat. I'd hate to be the one sitting behind her. :crazy2:

Her dress is pretty Gail explained Oprah’s dress emergency- her first dress ended up being white and not cream so she had to get a dress yesterday from Stella McCartney!

I’m in! I am loving, seeing all the hats! The Royals really know how to throw a wedding! :lovestruc

TC :cool1:

Her dress is pretty Gail explained Oprah’s dress emergency- her first dress ended up being white and not cream so she had to get a dress yesterday from Stella McCartney!

That would freak me out. Any faux pas would be televised and talked about all over the world. :crazy2:

I am up. Been watching the arrivals. I missed Oprah though. She will be leaving soon, can't wait to see the dress.

How far do these people have to walk? It seems like they are hiking for miles in these dresses and heels.

Big production to get to the church- they go to a secret location then bus to drop off to walk down the hill to church - looked like several blocks

How far do these people have to walk? It seems like they are hiking for miles in these dresses and heels.

I was just thinking that. My feet would probably be hurting by the time I got to the church. I'm not good in heels.

First look at the dress! It looks like it has a rather modest neckline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!