Anyone successfully used Publix Instacart?

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
I've used Garden Grocer before. Great service, but expensive. Would like to try Instacart but someone mentioned that it would not accept their Canadian credit card. Wondering if anyone has been successful, perhaps using the trick of entering your 3 numbers from your postal code, followed by 00. Garden Grocer gives you a discount if you order a couple of months ahead of time, so I would like to know if Instacart works, otherwise I will pre-order with GG.

I've used Garden Grocer before. Great service, but expensive. Would like to try Instacart but someone mentioned that it would not accept their Canadian credit card. Wondering if anyone has been successful, perhaps using the trick of entering your 3 numbers from your postal code, followed by 00. Garden Grocer gives you a discount if you order a couple of months ahead of time, so I would like to know if Instacart works, otherwise I will pre-order with GG.

We had no issue with Instacart at all...great experience! We have also used GG before but they do not deliver to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!