Anyone stayed at Parc Corniche?

bigmama67

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has experience/reviews from this property? We are planning to come in August and looking to rent a condo for one week, then do a night or two at Royal Pacific. I found one on VRBO that sounds perfect for us, but I don't know much about the place, so...thanks for any feedback.

We have never stayed there, but drove through and looked around one time. It looked very run down to us...but this was about three years ago?

There are just so many other nicer places to stay, that I don't think I would suggest it.

Have you checked TripAdvisor for reviews?

I considered staying there once for 3 nights until I read the reviews on tripadvisor. I ended up staying at Blue Tree Resort in LBV and I was so glad I did. Because while I was in Florida, I went past Parc Corniche to see if I would consider them for another trip. NO WAY!!!!! I know they do offer some great deals but I think you get what you pay for with them. Low price, low quality.

A coworker of mine needed an inexpensive hotel for a week stay. She and her family were going to Disney on a tight budget. She told me she found an affordable deal at Parc Corniche. :scared1: I practically begged her to keep looking but she booked anway. :eek: Well we were going to Florida during the same week. We planned to meet up with each other while there. The night they arrived, she tried to CHECK OUT BEFORE SHE CHECKED IN!!! :laughing: It was just that bad to her. They told her they didnt have anything available until morning so she stayed the one night. When morning came, the unit they offered her as an upgrade was just as bad as the other. I ended up renting a unit for her at my timeshare resort at the owners rental rate. It ended up not being that much more than she paid Parc Corniche!!! The good news is, she got a full refund which rarely happens. That was 2 years ago. Maybe they updated since then?? :confused3 My advice would be DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE ON IT!!! Too many other resorts in the area. Keep looking and reading the boards, I am sure you will find something better. Good Luck!! ;)

Any one recently stay here? we have booked for june, as its cheaper then getting 2 rooms for 7 of us. Any feed back or suggestions on a good place?

Any one recently stay here? we have booked for june, as its cheaper then getting 2 rooms for 7 of us. Any feed back or suggestions on a good place?

@Anmej85 PLEASE RE-CONSIDER !!!! Join Redweek (redweek.com) and rent from an owner. Try Skyauction and find someplace else. If you need any help I will help you. I just returned from Orlando on 9/2. I passed Parc Corniche a few times while I was there. You STILL wouldn't be able to pay me to stay there. There are so many other better places at the same price or better. Please reconsider. If you are staying off-site I can give you a list of places to go to far better than Parc Corniche and probably at the same rate. Please reconsider !!!!! Is there a particular reason why you chose Parc Corniche???

For price and size. Honestly. But if you have any good suggestions I would gladly take them into consideration! We aren't planning to spend much time in the room as our days are very jammed pack park open to close kinda days. We are 7 people 3 adults an 14,12,9, and 5 year old! Suggest away!!

I have no experience with Park Corniche, however, we got a great rate at Windsor Hills through Vacation Central Florida for a late May to early June 2018 stay. They have 2 and 3 bedroom condos as well as 3 bedroom private pool townhomes in case you want to check them out.

How many days will you be staying? Care to share your exact dates? Do you plan to have meals mostly on-site or off-site? In my opinion if you plan to be in the park from open til close and all or most of your meals will be on-site then you just need accomodations for a large family to sleep and shower. So I second Windsor Hills since you don't need any resort activities or entertainment. I also suggest using SkyAuction to see what you can find for your dates. If you are there for a full week (Friday - Friday or Saturday to Sat or Sun to Sun) then I suggest looking on Ebay, SkyAuction or possbily VRBO for houses for rent. I am assuming you will have a car to commute back and forth. That opens up more dining options too. Have fun planning. I think planning can be almost as much fun as the vacation itself. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!