Anyone sailing 5/8/04 on the Magic-Western Itinerary?

Leahpie

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are sailing with two children-a boy age 10 and a girl who will be almost 9. We are interested in meeting others who might have children of similar ages and interests.

We are planning to fly in on Friday night and wonder if anyone has ideas on a hotel-we can't afford the airport hotel, but don't want to be too far away to board the bus the next day.

My son wishes to do a fishing excursion out of KeyWest and none are offered through Disney. Any ideas on how to best pick one?

Thanks.

We stayed near the airport using Priceline to book our ressie's. I just make sure that I checked out Biddingfortravel.com first. The have a list of all the hotels that have been reported to be available through Priceline and some reports on the quality. If you make sure that you bid on a "*" catagory that has shuttle service you be fine. Worked out great for us - we had a room for $28 at the Marriott on the way down and the Sheraton Suites for $38 on the way back.

We are sailing the same time but with no kids close to yours ages...I will have a 14 year old and a 4 year old with me. We are staying at the Raddison right near the port, its pretty cheap, we got it for 89.00 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter