Anyone pack for 7 nights in a carry on? Any packing tips?

I pack a carryon for each of us all the time - rolling items is great or I sometimes use 1 or 2 gallon ziploc bags which can shrink quite a bit if you leave a tiny space and roll out the air. I use 1 bag/outfit. It helps the children because instead of digging through what to wear, they just grab a bag. For me, I wear long jersey maxi dresses because they're cooler than shorts or pants in warm weather and are easily rolled. My husband is the king of low maintenance and he has no problem packing for a week in a carry on. For a week, we each have at least 2 extra outfits, 2-3 pairs of shoes/flip flops.
I carry my makeup in a separate bag in my handbag. Deodorants and other toiletries are packed in the carryons. We use hotel shampoos, etc. because ours would violate the 3 oz rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter